QAnon Celeb Michael Flynn Privately Admitted QAnon Is Baloney

In related news, 10-thousand monkeys have just finished the complete works of William Shakespeare on their Smith-Coronas… :roll_eyes:

28 Likes

I’ve never been a fan but if your going to be stuck in a snow storm, a pub seems like a resonant location; Oasis style.

More than 60 people, mostly strangers to one another, didn’t look back in anger as they settled in for a third night stranded at an English pub on Sunday. With drifts of snow as high as three feet blocking the entrance to the Tan Hill Inn—a 17th century inn in a remote area of Northern England—patrons, employees, and members of an Oasis tribute band that performed a set on Friday are still waiting it out. According to The New York Times , the stranded have passed the time by taking pub quizzes, watching movies like Grease and Mamma Mia!, and singing karaoke.

“Lots of Oasis at the moment,” the inn’s general manager, Nicola Townsend, told the Times. The tribute band, named Noasis, is now jokingly being called “Snowasis.” According to the Times , there are hopes of exiting the pub by Monday afternoon, but a downed power line still blocking the road outside may continue to stymie rescue efforts. Despite that, several parents of young children were transported home by off-roaders, Townsend said. The rest of the inn’s denizens have bundled up in front of its fireplaces with mattresses, blankets, and pillows. For the most part, Townsend added, “everyone seems to be really quite happy.”

42 Likes

You’re at the right location then.

7 Likes

I’m going with fragmentation for what’s happening with the Q movement. Apparently “Q” himself stopped posting new content right after Biden was inaugurated. Or maybe it was after Biden’s win was announced? I can’t remember. Anyway there is no new “official” Q content now, just various interpretations, people making up their own shit within the framework of established conspiracy theories. So the true believers are inevitably splitting up with each other.

It’s like some parts of rural America where you see another tiny Baptist church every few miles down the road, because splits inevitably happen when there is no central authority and people are making their own interpretations of the sacred texts.

36 Likes

QAnon lunatic Mike Flynn saying Qanon is a left-wing CIA disinformation plot is no less dumb than mainstream QAnon.

32 Likes

Christine hadn’t read that story yet. It will be here tomorrow. I’ve noticed that TPM is usually about a day late.

4 Likes

That’s what I remember.

(A search says December 8th 20)

4 Likes

Because a celebrity with no experience in governing is certain to set things right.

“That trick never works.”

25 Likes

Ask Ronnie.

14 Likes

And Ahnold, and the Minnesota wrestler dude, and, of course, Donnie.

16 Likes

People are as identified with their RW politics and belief that LW are enemies, communists, and satanists is very analogous (to me) as die-hard sports fans like The Packers. They are the only NFL team for the state, have been since most every single WI resident was born, and for decades were the only pro sport franchise in the state. So you have people who are Packer fans, and their daddy was a Packer fan, and their granpappy was a Packer fan, etc.

If you told them they would have to publicly denounce the Packers or enter a death lottery, in order not to lose face amongst their homeys, a great, great many of them would bluster their way into the lottery and excuses and double-downs would ensue as more and more got their ticket.

22 Likes

And it’s just a fucking game!

16 Likes

I hadn’t thought about it that way - but YES.

As for Q - I’m betting he/she/it will be around until t-shirt sales start to diminish.

1 Like

He’s on to us, guys.

Our evil plan to get republicans elected, has been exposed.

It’a every man, woman and child for himself, now.

Godspeed!!!

2 Likes

Still waiting for Carl Weathers to join the Predator governor team with Schwarzenegger and Ventura.

11 Likes

(CNN)–Prosecutors in the case against former President Donald Trump’s ex-adviser Steve Bannon have accused him of attempting to try his criminal case through the media instead of in court, saying his tactics could affect witnesses against him, according to a new filing in DC District Court.
… … … …

I would make a crappy juror cuz I think Bannon is scum.

20 Likes

Ottawa, not Ottowa :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

QAnal is bullshit? But, but, I so want JFK and his son to come back!

5 Likes

Lets not forget the incredible corrupt and amoral Michael Flynn was director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, who know what this traitor gave away.

10 Likes

Just think of the decomposition. It wouldn’t be a pretty sight.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available