QAnon Celeb Michael Flynn Privately Admitted QAnon Is Baloney

My nick name amongst my cohort of graveyard shift righteous reptiles was “Pond Scum” because I always rose to the top.

4 Likes

Where did they find 10,000 Smith-Coronas??? :wink:

6 Likes

From a Smith-Corona (Natalie)- Merchant.

3 Likes

…which will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Bannon is scum. :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m trying to wrap my head around Q as left-wing disinformation. Of course, if Flynn thought he was speaking privately to Wood (was Wood in a one-party consent state for recording?), he might have been speaking honestly about what he believed, or he might have been spinning yet another layer of bullcrap with someone he knew to be mentally ill…

Q is probably at a similar place to a lot of the fraudulent-televangelists sects: sure, everyone who’s been preaching the doctrine is a grifting liar, but the doctrine itself is still sound…

7 Likes

One would think the company making aluminum foil/tin foil would have a truly increased stock price…

4 Likes

Sort of like getting married I guess.

4 Likes

To be fair, lacking most of one’s brain is not a deal breaker in the Q community.

14 Likes

Electoral politics can get a little Rocky…

2 Likes

Don’t go getting excited. He’s still a chuckle head.

3 Likes

Q appeared in 2017 and disappeared shortly after Joe’s victory.

If Q was legit Right, you’d think he’d be all over things this year.

Flynn is right to be suspicious of Q’s motives. Could just be one of the most successful trolls in online history.

11 Likes

Well, in the words of Pvt. Gomer Pyle, “surprise, surprise, surprise !” Flynn and all his Trumpie cohorts are a bunch of bullshit artists who are feeding the ignorant rubes anything crazy story to keep them riled up and focused on insurrection. Lenin would be proud. And now he says “Stop the Steal” wad a liberal plot, LOL ! Who knew ?? Pathetic !! Lock 'em all up !!!

3 Likes

One might ask Flynn why he was shilling so hard for a lefty disinfo campaign.

9 Likes

You’ve always been a trailblazer in that regard.

7 Likes
10 Likes

And when the snow melts they’ll still be there.

4 Likes

I’ll get around to announcing that I will not run for the Procrastinators Party nomination any day now.

11 Likes

“Ottowa” !?! What the Hull !?!

7 Likes

Last I heard…around a week ago…about 100 of these nutters were still hanging out in Dallas.

Oy.

7 Likes

Keep it on the downlow, but this is what really drove Jack nuts at the Overlook.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available