QAnon Celeb Michael Flynn Privately Admitted QAnon Is Baloney

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things.

Former Trump adviser-turned-QAnon superstar Michael Flynn told pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, who’s now at war with Flynn and other MAGA minions, that the QAnon conspiracy theory that Trump’s secretly fighting a cabal of baby-eating pedophiles in elite circles is “total nonsense.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1396139
1 Like

Would be nice if Flynn’s comments also included how yes, he did say Q was b.s., but he ALSO then tacked on yet ANOTHER FALSE claim about it coming from the left—as well as coming from the CIA :flushed::crazy_face: from what I’ve read.

The headlines make it sound like he’s having honest moments in private, but he isn’t. He’s making MORE false claims, he’s lying MORE.

50 Likes

Trump-backed Kelly Tshibaka trails Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) by 20 points in an October poll.

Is she related to Sniffit?

21 Likes

The implosions of QAnon will be an ongoing story. The cast of characters and the dark cornucopia of fever dreams guarantee it.

34 Likes

I saw a tweet yesterday that described it more as a revealing of events vs an implosion. Hoping it’s both but I’m fine either way.

28 Likes

Bear in mind that Flynn and his ilk are only saying things to generate buzz, with the goal of making money. It’s what works for them. The attention is for them a side effect, generating more money, of course. See the movie “Get Me Roger Stone” to see Stone himself, in a moment of candor, say that in America, if it makes money, it’s justified. No matter what, true or not, consequences are of no matter. It’s the American way.

23 Likes

The actor announced on Sunday that he won’t be joining the crowded gubernatorial race in Texas.

Good thing. Matthew polled 8 points ahead of Abbott and beat Beto 2 to 1.

Link to poll:

20 Likes

I agree. Of course with QAnon ‘reveal’ is kind of an impossibility.

6 Likes

It’s easy if you do your research. :smile:

11 Likes

I’m announcing today that I will not be a candidate for governor of Georgia.

28 Likes

Matthew McConaughey Not Running For Governor

The actor announced on Sunday that he won’t be joining the crowded gubernatorial race in Texas.

Thank heaven for small favors. And I do mean small.

16 Likes

Chuck Todd Calls Out GOP Gov. Tate Reeves Over Abortion Hypocrisy | Crooks and Liars

NBC host Chuck Todd on Sunday challenged Gov Tate Reeves (R-MS) over his push to deny abortion rights for women while insisting that people should have control over their own bodies when it comes to vaccines

41 Likes

Brave Chuck. Standing up to the Man.

5 Likes

OT observation, or how to easily identify a wingnutter in casual conversation at the farmers’ market:
WN says, “Did you know that the major news sources aren’t telling you that vaccinated people are getting the omicron variant?”
Me (silently, choosing not to engage), “Funny, I thought the BBC, WaPo, and the Atlantic were major news sources…”

30 Likes

Ummmm, this is also one of the things happening:

30 Likes

I’m not running for governor either. My true pathway is the way of lethargy, boredom and mental collapse.

50 Likes

If the BS with the vaccines proves anything, it’s that all the studies showing how people double down on deep held beliefs when confronted by contradictory information is true. At this point, Q could be exposed as a performance art by AOC and Q followers would still believe that crap.

31 Likes

Most people would rather die than be proven wrong. Don’t be most people.

30 Likes

He is truly disgusting. Not only a traitor and a liar but then he tries to ‘save’ himself by playing both sides when it is convenient. To think he used to be lauded as a military leader…SMDH.

17 Likes

I was soooooo relieved to read that!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available