Protesters Hang Beshear In Effigy Outside Governor’s Mansion

Fake News. It was a cover-up, they shot some poor guy and pretended it was Booth.

Meanwhile, he had already skipped the country on a Soros-owned ship heading to France.

11 Likes

Man! Soros is older than I thought.

13 Likes

The pyramids didn’t build themselves.

10 Likes

I know, It was those damn space aliens who wanted more grain storage space.

8 Likes

Just say it.
These are bad people, and the message they are trying to send is this, “Be afraid, of us”.
It’s arguably a form of terrorism.

5 Likes

I was born in and grew up in KY and moved to Massachusetts 25 years ago. I am saddened to see what has become of my former home state. To me now, KY is an alien place. I have no desire ever to live there again.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not photographing these morons due to Covid. I dunno if I could have held back on this guy and I don’t need that hassle.

3 Likes

Karma is running late. Can someone give her some help, or something? The event is years behind schedule and the bodies are cold.

4 Likes

There are plenty of civilized places in KY with civilized people. They just don’t make the headlines and combat the stereotyping.

8 Likes

It is also the state motto of Virginia. Maybe these slackjaws thought they were back in Charlottesville.

2 Likes

Fuck%20Trump

3 Likes

He lives in D.C. and will probably stay there when he loses in the Fall.

2 Likes

Biden’s folks should use that Melania pic in their ads, along with pics of Trump saying he refuses to take responsibility.

3 Likes

This is your (t)Rump Confederacy (of dunces) in action.

2 Likes

Kentucky state motto: United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Sigh…

3 Likes

Well, even your new AG is a Republican.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Always a tweet, isn’t there?

2 Likes