Protesters Hang Beshear In Effigy Outside Governor’s Mansion

America the Beautiful. On full display. G-d help us.

3 Likes

By the way has #MoscowMitch or #RussianRand commented on this act yet? Or are they both awaiting orders from Commissar Putin on how to respond?

2 Likes

Virginia being a treasonous member of the Confederacy, that is hardly surprising.

3 Likes

It bears repeating. “Karma is like pizza. Somebody has to deliver it.” I’m hoping it’s our new AG.

6 Likes

Virginia’s state motto , “Sic Semper Tyrannis,” was adopted as an element of its official seal. The Virginia State Motto , adopted in 1776, appears on the State Seal, symbolizing victory over tyranny.

1 Like

Showcasing their hatred and proud of it. Looks like they are not the all powerful block they want everyone to believe. Bunch of losers, full of anger and self righteous hatred being showcased for what they are, proud low rent sleaze balls.

4 Likes

Remember, remember, 2019 December,
The SARS-COV-2 treason and plot.

ETA. Kentucky always needed it’s own “Guy Fawkes” day.

5 Likes

The move engendered bipartisan blowback.

I don’t buy it, not the bipartisan bit. Republicans knowingly encourage this type of behavior, issue obligatory statements of disapproval when it happens, and go back to encouraging it.

5 Likes

A less treasonous state might have rethought its state motto. Like, if some numbnuts Qanon from Waco shouts “Don’t Mess With Texas!” after assassinating President Biden, we might want to rethink our anti-littering campaign.

2 Likes

These lockdowns have become just another pretext for these poltroons to play dress up with their toys. I’m certain that few, if any, have ever been in real battle dress in any service.

6 Likes

“I am outraged that a group hung an effigy of Governor Beshear at the Capitol and the House Majority Caucus condemns this act of hatred,”

So, are we just not getting the full quote, or was a Republican caught actually condemning his own party’s batshit crazy? Time for some reprogramming at the Koch annual gathering. Otherwise you might hear sincere apologies soon, and that just doesn’t fit the Trump campaign strategy.

1 Like

Moscow M, married to a Chinese woman, should have weighed in when PP insulted a Chinese reporter at a recent press briefing. She tried to protest but he he told her he was done with her. The man is, shall we say, sin bolas.

3 Likes

Hopefully to soon be COVIDIOTS.

6 Likes

Most people are following the guidelines. Unfortunately, it doesn’t make a good news story. Putting the yahoos on tv makes it look like a movement. It isn’t.

5 Likes

912223B6-0FE3-43F3-9303-3D5705DCAAFA

4 Likes

IMPOTUS COVIDIOTS

Has a nice ring to it.

4 Likes

Oh holy hell, you open up the wacko redneck brigade webpage and there they are, arm in arm, flashing their little hand signals so they feel at one with all the minority gang-bangers they’ve seen on TV and in the movies. I wonder if every new member gets a complimentary box of rubber dildos?

Evidently, the 3% stands for the percentage of colonists that actually stood against the King of England in the Revolutionary War. Or the percentage of their members that completed Kentucky 3rd Grade history, it really could be either one.

We are preppers, lawyers, teachers, police, and war verterans. We are everywhere.

Why fight against the secret police and deep state when you can be them!!

7 Likes

ironic, 2nd most hateful person, who happens to be majority leader, condemning hate.
but then again, those were not his words. his press people wrote it.

4 Likes

Mitch of Kentucky doesn’t want hate in his home state.

Because Senator McConnell of D.C. will get jealous.

5 Likes

And Booth was shot dead by a Union soldier 12 days later. So. there’s that.

7 Likes