Protesters Hang Beshear In Effigy Outside Governor’s Mansion

1 Like

I honestly think that Elaine is not only Mitch’s beard, but their marriage is a way he can launder ill gotten gains from being a corrupt Senator grifting every which way but loose. He sure has gotten rich and not just by marrying her.

9 Likes

Ha, I know Patti. She tried to run against Massie a couple years ago. She’s a hoot.

4 Likes

Hanging, how ‘Old South’ of those Republican protesters. Even seems to have offended some GOP hangers on.

3 Likes

As well as a hate crime

4 Likes

It’s a part, it isn’t us. You are us, staying safe in New York. Far more of us, millions of us, are staying in and keeping each other well. That’s a story no one has written, and it’s truly powerful.

8 Likes

Oh that George. He’s just like Waldo, able to be everywhere and yet nowhere.

2 Likes

I saw a video of this and Lee Greenwood’s horrendous song “God Bless the USA” was playing while he did the deed.

3 Likes

Mitch could’ve condemned it without the reference to the first amendment but he didn’t. Why not? Mitch could care less. And yet the Kentucky Speaker of the House managed to express outrage and disgust without a mention of the first amendment.

4 Likes

This has crossed my mind a lot along with what they can do together with dark money.

3 Likes

Another Bowling Green Massacre.

Of decency.

2 Likes

Surprise surprise and what a specimen.

2 Likes

It is hard to keep myself in check, photographing these things. But it needs doing, and thanks for being one who is willing, when it’ safe for us to do so!

3 Likes

I know Louisville is the only district in the state represented by a Democrat and I still have good friends there. But even the University city of Lexington can’t elect a Democrat to Congress! They’ll never unseat McConnell and their electoral votes will be Trump’s.

Unfortunately, it’s more that stereotyping.

1 Like

The only reason that Turtle objected was because he knows he will likely receive the same treatment.

2 Likes

Oh you’re brave, what state are you in? I’ve been photographing protests and rallies for years, I loved The Tea Partiers…they were idiots in costumes with misspelled signs, but most of them were fairly friendly, at least to me as an objective photog.

2 Likes

Read the article, you’ll get the reference.

3 Likes
3 Likes

What a handsome fella. I hope he and his gun will be very happy.

4 Likes

3 Likes