Politicians Who ‘Side With Criminals’ Are Cowards, Says Brave GOPer Who Compared Insurrectionists To Tourists

I really hope so

Hasty departure because he didn’t actually plan on leaving. Everything he did from Election Day through Inauguration Day suggests that. From not allowing Biden’s people access to information to hit the ground running to multiple layers of couping, he was determined -by hook or by crook - to stay in office.

28 Likes
22 Likes

Huh.

First time I’ve heard Trudeau described as right-wing, and hasn’t it been a bit more than 12 days that he’s been in office?

2 Likes

And his niece is a wonderful person who is doing her very best. Her very best, Mitt? Really?

Pretty sure that’s a version of bless her heart. Faint praise at best.

6 Likes

It was also part of an ethnic joke. Briefly: urinalysis? Go piss in a pot. YOU go shit in your hat! And that was when the fight started.

That’s our Maggie. Always making golden showers out of lemons.

13 Likes

Meh. Some of us are just the type of folks throwing things into suitcases in the middle of the night before the flight the next morning.

Not everyone has a fucking checklist and all the clothes laid out and neatly packed up a week before the fucking trip, Susan.

Some of us have fucking lives and better things to do.

4 Likes

But…she’s got her access and that’s really all that matters.

8 Likes

Probably more than meets the eye here.

9 Likes

Love that pic of those two brave Republican heroes.

“Get away from that door or we’ll sic Marjorie Taylor Greene on your sorry asses! You wanna get rabies, motherfuckers?!!!”

5 Likes

All in the framing, innit?

21 Likes

Drink beer and comment on blogs.

15 Likes

When I helped my son move out of his tony bachelor pad he told me to “pack up everything in the bathroom”. I still have the nice mirrored medicine cabinet and the massaging shower head.

14 Likes

Yeah, Thiel wants to financially get behind TFG-aligned candidate in the next two elections - read it elsewhere.

8 Likes

I read somewhere that Thiel wants to spend his time and money getting republicans elected.

@becca656 hahaha!

10 Likes

So can we assume that over 50 years after George Romney claimed that he was brainwashed by the generals his great niece has gone full cult member?

7 Likes

Me three. I have found that apples go farther than potatoes

3 Likes

I know as much about Twitter as I do about 12th century Siberian agricultural practices.

5 Likes

OT a bit: This morning, Fetterman posted on FB:

27 Likes