Politicians Who ‘Side With Criminals’ Are Cowards, Says Brave GOPer Who Compared Insurrectionists To Tourists

And his niece is a wonderful person who is doing her very best. Her very best, Mitt? Really?

17 Likes

I used to use that back in my punk days, that shit was bulletproof.

5 Likes

They’re both Moronis.

6 Likes

And his party is filled with hateful bigoted people who won’t protect others and themselves by wearing masks.

7 Likes

Is that Gym Jordan hiding his head on the right? (no coat)

5 Likes

I read in Wapo today that they may not have gotten it all.

6 Likes

I have to wonder if, during the hearings, they might replay the tape of some of the activity on J6…

6 Likes

“Romney Wags Finger At RNC Chair/Niece…”

LOL! Mittens is as useless as teats on a Melania.

11 Likes

I assume they’re living out of their trucks. The sanitation problems must be difficult. Or perhaps they’ve all been put up at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier.

12 Likes

I remember my father always used to tell people, “Go shit in your hat!”. Well, it looks like these dick-brained truckers may be taking his sage advice!

10 Likes

They can all go to Hull.

3 Likes

LOL. Ever see this?

3 Likes

He’s really fond of that stuffed bird.

7 Likes

Since it was reported close to real time, Maggie, why did it take an entire year and the NARA going down to retrieve them to get them back?

19 Likes

Hilarious. I knew grad students who would do that on long trips.

4 Likes

I would guess banker boxes, but who knows with this guy.

We’ll never know the full range of gifts and valuable items he received and kept during his Presidency.

I AM surprised that he didn’t rip up the letter from Pres. Obama.

6 Likes

Maggie and NYT can fuck all the way to fucking off. They are dead to me.

9 Likes

When I was a kid my older sister used to lacquer her bouffant with it every morning. You couldn’t even light a match for thirty minutes afterward for fear the house would catch on fire.

Debbie Harry Velma

17 Likes

My brother and his friend made potato guns and used it for fuel. It’d fire a potato chunk a loooong way.

3 Likes

Oh, “hasty departure”, my shapely and supple ass (“fat ass” has been trademarked by TFG, I believe).

Just when you think Maggie couldn’t get any more disgustingly sycophantic towards the Dickless Dictator, she pulls this shit to show her barrel is bottomless.

13 Likes