Politicians Who ‘Side With Criminals’ Are Cowards, Says Brave GOPer Who Compared Insurrectionists To Tourists

Paper is a wonderful source of fibre. It was recommended to Rump by the infamous Dr. Ronny J.

10 Likes

Your first mistake of the day. /s

8 Likes

For the second time, the Ohio Supreme Court on Monday threw out a new map drawn by the state’s GOP-controlled redistricting commission for — once again — disproportionately favoring Republicans.

Sounds like it’s time again for SCOTUS to remind black people of their place.

OVERRULED!!

12 Likes

I have a love/hate relationship with twitter.

4 Likes

You insult birds like that, they’re coming after you.
Think Hitchcock and prepare to die.

7 Likes

I also seem to remember seeing pics of Rump staffers leaving the White House suite offices January 20 with artwork.

6 Likes

I have a ‘hate/hate less’ relationship with my phone and computer.
I don’t have any social media accounts other than TPM (assuming this is social media). I text family and friends and I have email but that’s it.

8 Likes

Letting him keep the letter from Obama? Meh, maybe I could live with that. We can probably get a copy from Obama. But letters from the leader of an adversarial country? Oh, hell no!

The Washington Post reported earlier on Monday that Trump also kept his “love letters” from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un

15 Likes

I remember when caller ID came out for phones and I thought they’d reached their zenith.

7 Likes

Read somewhere aides were seen carting art work out of the White House when trump left… images of the “Dear Leader” praps?

6 Likes

Kim’s hardly Robert Browning and Trump is definitely not Elizabeth.

15 Likes

“I know who you are! I know who you are!”
REM
“Star 69”

5 Likes

He only wanted the Obama letter so he could put on e-bay when he needed cash to buy hair products.

18 Likes

with framed pic of Trump and Xi, bust of Abe Lincoln, and stuffed bird as West Wing packs up

19 Likes

O/T

Paid right wing crisis actors move into day 12 of expressing their assholery and general disdain of law and order.

20 Likes

And so the wheel turns, slowly at first, there may be a few obstacles in the way but eventually inertia takes over…

It was a televised crime, in broad daylight, you can’t gaslight that. A cop died in the line of duty. There is no whitewashing that.

I stand with stupid is not a good look.

26 Likes

Maggie implies that it was all just a WH oversight owing to a “hasty departure.” God knows Trump and his staff were very busy and occupied with their ongoing coup attempt, so … maybe??

21 Likes

What does Aqua Net sell for now?

5 Likes

Ohio Supreme Court Rejects GOP-Drawn District Map Again

Not to worry, when the Supremes get the case they will set it right.

5 Likes

Remember when Rep. Clyde warmly welcomed the tourists on Jan. 6? Yeah, me neither

34 Likes