Paul Doubles Down On Dig At Fauci: ‘We Have To Take With A Grain Of Salt These Experts’

Rand Paul is not an MD—unless those letters stand for Maximum Dumbass.

12 Likes

And go easy on the hair grease. Affects the sole neuron stranded in his skull.

1 Like

Preferably sodium cyanide.

2 Likes

Right??

“Ironically, Paul himself is a doctor who owned his own clinic before merging it with Downing McPeak Vision Centers upon his election in 2011.”

He couldn’t pass his boards, so he just certified himself. Which, just makes this particular comment of his all the more galling.

5 Likes

He only knows what his daddy taught him.

Well you know. That and bilking the rubes. But I repeat myself.

3 Likes

He and fellow Rugged Individualist™ Ted Croooze are both trying to butch up their image so they can look more like Don Jr. Eric. Whichever one is the really ugly one with the beard. I think Jared has a beard, but ti’s a different kind of beard.

8 Likes

Noted snake oil salesman, Rand Paul says to take world renowned infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci M.D. with a grain of salt. Uh huh, sure Rand -he embarrassed you yesterday and like Trump your thin skin must need a bandaid.

3 Likes

Faux news? at work.Carlson had this one guy who was spitting some much venom about Fauci,I thought he was going to jump into Carlsons lap from wherever he was talking from.This dosen’t show the person I was
referring to but you will get the gist. I try to catch a few minutes of both he and Hannity,all I can take really is a few minutes.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlson-tony-fauci-right-about-science-do-we-have-any-particular-reason-think

1 Like

Or, maybe Rand Paul should take a dram of Drano/Lysol compound.

3 Likes

Rand, you putz. You are an entire salt lick that no self-respecting cow would touch.

3 Likes

Libertarian == Anarchist + Money.

In practice, the law should protect ME!

2 Likes

Headline should read:
"Rand Paul Doubles Down On Being A Dick"

6 Likes

notice how everything Rand Paul says to attack Dr. Fauci - is subjective ideologically based noise that contains no logical building blocks of fact (at best - fragments dishonestly taken out of context) – it is all soft around the edges - arrogant vitriolic opinion.

As stated by Dr. Fauci himself - he is
"a scientist, a physician, and a public health official. I give advice according to the best scientific evidence.”
his area of expertise is infectious diseases … he is providing his views based upon his expertise.
If you want to hear something different - find a different credible respected expert in the field - (good luck find one who differs with Fauci)
… Don’t be an asshole and try to browbeat Fauci into barfing up an answer that better suits your agenda.

Bottom line - Rand Paul is a dishonest, unethical, self-absorbed, ego-maniac - with a total disregard / open hostility toward truth and objectivity.
Every time Rand Paul walks into a room - his first action is to access how he can contrive to make himself the center of attention.

8 Likes

Kentucky has had a rather long recent tradition of sending mostly (except Yarmuth) our worst to DC while keeping competent governance here at home. As much as people from blue states like to talk about how stupid we are, we’ve only elected three one term Republican governors since the early 60’s.

13 Likes

I don’t think that you needed to “edit to add” to your plethora of imagery, but I’m glad that you did!

2 Likes

‘We Have To Take With A Grain Of Salt These Pissy Little Whining Wingnuts

4 Likes

He calls it “Ivanka.”

5 Likes

Figures the one person in the Senate to get covid19 (and unfortunately not die) was the colossal asshole that is Rand Paul.

2 Likes

That truly is a stomach-churning video. It shows him as he really is.

3 Likes

Does Paul, like Little Tucker, think we should elect our scientists rather than hire them based on qualifications?
“Unelected” scientists are the new boogeyman at FOX.

7 Likes