Ouch: Trumpworld Reportedly Rejects Gaetz’s Request For Meeting With Ex-POTUS

“He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters.

• “Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ ” Trump said. “And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.”*

“I think he is very insulted by it,” Trump added.

The Putin Defense.
For your convenience.

8 Likes

Maybe Gaetz should have brought along a 17 year old girl as a peace offering.

4 Likes

The cop who used pepper spray was fired.

Added:
You changed your avatar. The message displayed on your new one made me chuckle. I won’t go into why.

But back to that traffic stop where he was pepper sprayed and Daunte was shot in Brooklyn Park. Neither individual obeyed instructions and Daunte tried to flee. Absolutely no reason for the either the shooting or the pepper spraying. But there seems to be a pattern with black people actively resisting arrest or trying to flee during a stop or attempted arrest that results in their unfortunate demise.

1 Like

Or, to put it in a manner they would consider appropriate for a statement: “it must be remembered how seldom they tell the truth”.

2 Likes

Strange. They won’t allow Gaetz to meet with Fat Ass but they still allow Matt to keep Trump’s balls in his mouth. The logistics of this must be mind-bending!

4 Likes

I am sure both Gaetz and Trump would refer to it as a “piece offering”.

3 Likes

Heh heh. Potato, pot-ahto

2 Likes

If this Congress think doesn’t work out, it looks like Gaetz is auditioning for the role of Silvio Dante in any potential The Sopranos reboot…

9 Likes

3 Likes

Just got the J&J last Tuesday. Felt a bit tired for around four hours, then I had lots of energy. No other side-effects. It’s the bee’s knees.

8 Likes

I sang at my old MN church yesterday. The pastor there got confirmed COVID infection 9 December and only started feeling remotely human on 10 March (Christmas season was a mess for him).

He got the J&J in Minneapolis last week. He was fine, minimal symptoms, until Saturday when it knocked him on his butt. He was sort of ok yesterday, but he’s taking a few days off this week. He’s definitely experiencing the long-hauler outcome, he says.

8 Likes

And you commented in it.

3 Likes

Now we can wonder if some current version of the right wing umbrella guy was there to get things started with a little broken glass…

1 Like

The article my husband read said there was an active warrant for his arrest. It didn’t say for what. Probably for hanging air fresheners in his back window. :unamused:

6 Likes

I thought so as well! (And he should hope that my mother was wrong when she told me that my “face would freeze that way”.)

1 Like

So, if it’s fake news, when will Matt be visiting Trump at Mar-a-Lago?

4 Likes

The stifling aroma of Stetson cologne, Brylcreem, and ball sweat from these three piles of month-old smegma must be coma-inducing.

5 Likes

That’s just insulting. Two, on the other hand…

5 Likes

The lieutenant said he was being given conflicting commands. Keep your hands up in the air! Get out of the car! Was he supposed to open the door with his knees?

One cop has been fired. What about the other one? Will they just get jobs somewhere else?

8 Likes

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available