Ouch: Trumpworld Reportedly Rejects Gaetz’s Request For Meeting With Ex-POTUS

Ironically, Trump privately considers Gaetz to be a shitty, single use tool.

27 Likes

Hey Matt, didn’t you know, it’s a one-way street.

4 Likes

I continue to be amazed by the number of toadies who think ETTD doesn’t apply to them.

21 Likes

Jason Miller says Gaetz didn’t seek a meeting with Trump. Jason Miller doesn’t lie! By that same standard, his concentration camp Obergruppenfurher-wanna-be brother Stephen, aka the Jewish Goebbels, is a kind and generous person.

3 Likes

Gaetz is denied a blanket pardon… Gaetz is refused a Trump meeting… Are you implying Gaetz is so radioactive that even Trump world is avoiding him? Inconceivable

15 Likes

Flori-duh man finds out the hard way that loyalty in trump world is a one-way street.

8 Likes

Congrats, and it is one and done, which is a big advantage to those who are homebound.

10 Likes

Trump, Barr, Gaetz, and Graham have the same exact upside down smile. Uncanny.

10 Likes

Ah… the stench of impending indictment clings to Matt, surrounds him, and makes his presence unacceptable even in the broken, f’ed up world of Trump.

9 Likes

Hmm, I wonder what Greenberg is doing with his left hand.

8 Likes

I continue to be amazed by the number of toadies who think ETTD doesn’t apply to them.

And neither does COVID-19, mask wearing, grifting, sense of shame, poking underage girls and simple fair play. And in Florida, sleeping with gators(read it on the internet).

2 Likes

DeSantis is smiling?

5 Likes

Memo to Gaetz: Any number of attaboy’s can be wiped out by one awshit.

7 Likes

Meanwhile… back in the land of sky blue waters: (Hamms beer reference)

National Guard troops arrived just before midnight as looters targeted the Brooklyn Center Walmart and nearby shopping mall. Several businesses around the Walmart were completely destroyed, including Foot Locker, T Mobile, and a New York men’s clothing store.

Looting was widespread late Sunday into early Monday, spilling into north and south Minneapolis. Reports said that stores in Uptown and along Lake Street were also being looted.

Great timing BC police. I can’t believe you shot a 20 year old black man during a traffic stop for having air freshners hanging from his rear view mirror. Especially when tensions are already high over the trial.

10 Likes

I’m sure the Right Wing will find some justification for it. The same as they have for the active military guy that sued this weekend for having been pepper sprayed last year:

Army lieutenant sues police for pepper spraying, threatening him during stop (armytimes.com)

7 Likes

Reminds me of what he said about John McCain. Trump only likes people who don’t get captured, whether by the enemy or the FBI, which are, in Trump’s mind, pretty much the same thing.

8 Likes

Brings new meaning to the term ‘chum’. Like what you chop up and throw in the water.

8 Likes

You keep using that word…

8 Likes

Looting. It’s only logical. I know whenever I experience anger I find a building to burn down. And don’t tell me that’s cruel and senseless. It’s a perfectly understandable reaction on my part.

2 Likes

Miller similarly insisted that the report was “complete fake news.”

“Complete fake news”. The phrase that confirms the story’s accuracy.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available