No Big Deal (Except Everything Hangs In The Balance Right Now) | Talking Points Memo

"several technical violations of election regulations”

Otherwise known as crimes. (But it was just a tiny gun and I gave the money back!)

And, so sad about Rudy, in’t it? First abandoned by Trump for failing to deliver, then not invited to the 9/11 20th anniversary ceremony, now banned by Fox. I hope he finds solace in his future choking the tiny snake adventures.

6 Likes

Paul Gosar’s siblings are trying to pull a “back to the future” trick to redo the family – to make sure Daddy’s off on a fishing trip on the week Paul should have been conceived…

6 Likes

The Gosar family, while being hard core Goobers, think their Paul boy is nuts. They really do and that’s saying something. His district in Phoenix is hard core red so he may get reelected. He’d never get close to being elected if he were running from a district in or near Tucson.

11 Likes

What’s really remarkable is that they are a solid block against him.

10 Likes

Eve wants a redo of the whole Apple fiasco.

8 Likes

23 Likes

OT but a good example of someone connecting the dots and finding more than many realized. This was written by Jay Bookman an award winning journalist who covered Georgia and national politics for nearly 30 years for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Trump didn’t just have a Plan B, he had a Plan C and Plan D.

25 Likes

Ana Navarro Hits Back at Donald Trump Jr Over Obesity Dig: ‘Dad is a Phone Call Away’ (msn.com)

6 Likes

Pathetic!!!
Redistricting: House Republicans boycott session to deny passage of maps (msn.com)

6 Likes

Liz Cheney says GOP lawmakers in the House and Senate have cheered her on privately in her fight against Trump (msn.com)

2 Likes

So if this is so readily available, why is it taking an ice age to get things moving toward indictments? I know when you strike at the King, you better take him out, but how much more time is needed if a journalist can find this stuff? Where is the federal legal organization, whether the DOJ, FBI, whatever, at this point? Promises of indictments? Is that all there is?

6 Likes

Yes, because the GOP lawmakers in the House and the Senate are a bunch of cowardly cows that are so afraid to lose their seats, they ignore the loss of Democracy while they quiver in their closets.

3 Likes

Apparently she is back in Colorado??? And she has her hand out.

7 Likes

Rod Serling’s estate demands an apology for the suggestion that Gosar represents The Twilight Zone.

5 Likes

Hillary proven right again

17 Likes

No comment

17 Likes

Didn’t the iOS update work?

Did she try a hard shutdown?

15 Likes

Stop the Planet of the Apes. I wanna get off.

8 Likes

7 Likes

I’m surprised Boebert wasn’t there with her. Strong, principled women should stand together in support of the GOP’s divine right to rule.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available