No Big Deal (Except Everything Hangs In The Balance Right Now) | Talking Points Memo

They have shut down some commentaries.

ETA: I don’t watch OAN, either. I have seen some clips of OAN announcers freaking out over someone propagating the big lie, then switching to a disclaimer.

4 Likes

And the more these nutjobs keep getting airtime, the more lie survives.

Why in the world can’t the media just shut this down? The media will go farther to destroy Democracy in America than the GQP could ever possibly do, with their relentless publication of BS stories like this. CNN is now about as good as Faux Noise anymore.

8 Likes

It’s what Ailes them.

24 Likes

The sheer irony of Giuliani getting bumped from Fox News since in 1996 he gave them the cable slot from one of the city’s public access channels.
Dominion and Smartmatic are suing Fox as well as a number of hosts such as Dobbs and judge box o’ wine. Having him on spouting conspiracy theories would compound their legal problems.

14 Likes

I’d like a re-do of the 2006 France v. Italy world cup final. That wasn’t a fair outcome at all.

20 Likes

Never underestimate the power of a cute kitty.

19 Likes

There’s a link on the New York Times article to a copy of the lawsuit. The cover page has a list of organizations and names including the OAN host Rion.

8 Likes

Roger that.

19 Likes

Anyone want to bet he tries to weasel out of the civil suit claiming he was committing vehicular homicide in his official capacity?

9 Likes

Is Tina Peters still hiding in a “safe house” provided by Crackhead Mike?

4 Likes

I do, too. I don’t know if she can, but there’s no one else over there any better at this sort of thing than she is.

15 Likes

Yes it was

1 Like
  • Two of the House centrists who tried to force Pelosi to hold a vote on the bipartisan bill before the reconciliation bill announced on Sunday that they now support the “swift passage” of the $3.5 trillion plan.

“Now will you please let go of my ear, Madam Speaker? Ow ow owie.”

22 Likes

Both have their opinions as do most all news and political media.

1 Like

It’s the benjamins,

4 Likes

Them’s fighting words. Zidane merely did what everyone watching the whole tournament wanted to do.

4 Likes

In my limited experience, when the good is yelping and trying to get at the knife handle sticking out between its shoulder blades, it’s been mediocre’s prints on it rather than those of perfect.

6 Likes

I hear that Liz Cheney gave a fine little performance on 60 Minutes last night. She now says she was wrong to oppose same-sex marriage. From the looks of this interview she’s wrong about a lot of things she doesn’t support. Right about Trump though. She looks like she’s going to go for the gold ring. Blech. No Cheneys in the Oval.

16 Likes

Also, Kaiser Wilhelm’s ghost would like to take a mulligan on all of 1918.

15 Likes

:100:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available