New Trouble Is Brewing In The Mar-a-Lago Case

Only a 3rd arm? Geeze! When i grew mine, i decided to get as many of the boosters as i could so i could grow more! Vishnu’s getting downright jealous!!

9 Likes

…called Planet Earth.

3 Likes

13 Likes

I decided to stick it out at Zaphod Beeblebrox levels.

Convenient to have one hand for the steering wheel, leaves two free for the beer and the cigar.

A fourth might come in “handy” to flip other drivers off, but beyond that they just start getting in the way.

8 Likes

This will trigger more mass migration and problems for the United States…

11 Likes

I hear that. My wife now forces me to hang all of the laundry out to dry on the lines.
Although, knitting has gotten quite productive!

6 Likes

That’s how MAGA destroyed Republican (and their own) prospects in some swing states.

When a position has popular support in the primaries you do not need to threaten the average politician.

1 Like

But!

Notice how that mass heat stops right at the Big Beautiful Border Wall Built By Trump.

He’s not only saving us from illegals, he’s saving our environment!

Trump 2024!!!

4 Likes

@castor_troy

I admit it I was thinking about Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Specifically I’d been thinking about MPATHG and Judge Alito when the whole vaccine thing started, I was going to say I had a friend who was turned into a newt, but the third arm seemed like a better fit with modern conspiracy theories. I’ll reserve my newt and Sir Bedivere comparisons for his majority opinions from the SC.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Some of this info was included in the MM. This is so much more.

From his booth in the exhibit hall of the Texas GOP’s 2024 convention, Steve Hotze saw an army of God assembled before him.

For four decades, Hotze, an indicted election fraud conspiracy theorist, has helmed hardline anti-abortion movements and virulently homophobic campaigns against LGTBQ+ rights, comparing gay people to Nazis and helping popularize the “groomer” slur that paints them as pedophiles. Once on the fringes, Hotze said Saturday that he was pleased by the party’s growing embrace of his calls for spiritual warfare with “demonic, Satanic forces” on the left.

“People that aren’t in Christ have wicked, evil hearts,” he said. “We are in a battle, and you have to take a side.”

5 Likes

It’s all those Texas wind turbines. You remember that Donnie railed against them?

3 Likes

How the hell the FDA ever approved cilantro is a puzzle.

2 Likes

Number of tornadoes in the U.S. in the month of May, 2024:

2 Likes

" . . .‘I’ (big I…no you) throw them out of the country… Well if YOU get me elected…"
First off, he doesn’t have sufficient upper-body strength to throw a baseball. Second, the idiot donors only have one vote each. (Oral diarrhea.)

Have you seen this about the water situation in Mexico City?

The metropolitan area of 22 million gets about a quarter of its water from a system that is running dry. Some say it could be unable to provide water by June 26.

Archive: Mexico City’s water ‘Day Zero’ may come even for the wealthiest residents - The Washington Post

9 Likes

Generally assumes a negative connotation, but in reality, whenever two or more people are behind closed doors planning something, they are conspiring.

It’s a dire situation that will be made worse by plastic pollution from water containers and bottles being shipped to distressed areas. Mexico is drowning in pollution and heat.

THEY WILL BE COMING HERE.

5 Likes

I cannot, for the life of me, navigate to the front page of TPM, and so cannot follow the live blog of closing arguments in Manhattan. But I assume Blanche is setting up the bowling pins for the People to mow down.

1 Like

Eh - it is the damn worm talking again!