New Trouble Is Brewing In The Mar-a-Lago Case

Cannon just denied Smith’s gsg order.
From cnn…

Judge Cannon rejects request for gag order against Trump in classified documents case

… … … …
Cannon said the order wholly lacked substance and professional courtesy.
I’m not awsre of Smith yelling obsceneties at anyone in this case. Or threatening anyone’s person or family as trump has done repeatedly in capital letters in his posts. Apparently Cannon has made her mind up on trump’ guilt or lack thereof. What was the bribe to ignore the stolen documents on the floor of trump’s Mar-a-Lago office, judge?

11 Likes

She’s not dumb, as she excels in creating red herring-like prevarications.

8 Likes

Saw this not too long ago and thought of both of your comments.

11 Likes

Shocking. (Okay, it should be, even if it’s not.)

4 Likes

Well she did rule on it. Essentially she faulted Smith for not conferring with Trump’s team, denied the motion ( she’s quick to do that if denial is in Trump’s favor ) and threatened Smith with sanctions. There’s no room for doubt after this crap. Cannon will breach decorum, side step norms and betray Justice as needed to help Trump out.

21 Likes

Condolences.

1 Like

Proves Cannon can make a decision in a hurry when trump demands one.

15 Likes

You went right to the bottom on the good news.

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face:

I knew you’d persevere.

• A. Judge Cannon judicial snapshot has her giving an undecipherable Mona Lisa style smirk
  • B. Judge Cannon judicial snapshot has her giving a glazed-eyed Stepford wife glare

0 voters

Let’s see if this works. First try at this. OOops. I already think I goofed at this with my own vote. Maybe not.

4 Likes

Buy a pair of scissors :scissors: and cut another arm hole. Geez!

5 Likes

Might I suggest the addition of “has her giving Bachmann-Palin level crazy eyes?”

4 Likes

So with today’s ruling, is Smith finally able to make an appeal to the 11th Circuit to get Cannon off the case? Or is it still not enough for Cannon to be forced off the case?

3 Likes

I have an entire coffee cup devoted to my collection of ink pens.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I set it up logistically to begin with though. The votes aren’t showing. They did at first but not now.

1 Like

Justice Aileen Cannon is aiming rather higher than that.

13 Likes

Nothing is slam-dunk with Trump.

1 Like

Ok the second part sounds a bit complicated to me, but still it seems to me that there are places in this world where there are stateless populations- i.e. Palestinians comes to mind in Egypt.

If it’s that hot already, this Summer will be nasty. You’re probably under that growing heat dome.

2 Likes

Sounds like this friend and his wife would be great in the roofing business. s/

3 Likes

My resident Coopers:

13 Likes