Missouri GOP Governor Hid Data Showing Masks Mandates Work

A sad way to lose voters.

1 Like

Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services conducted a study in November that showed that areas of the state with mask mandates had lower rates of COVID-19 infection and death than those without

Yeah, but did they measure the rates of “freedom?”

8 Likes

I noted this yesterday. We don’t vote on policy, we vote on what letter follows the candidate’s name on the ballot (or on their literature, if not on the ballot). Doesn’t matter what the candidate stands for or what the candidate has in mind for constituents. Are the D or R?

End of story.

5 Likes

Or Arkansas.

2 Likes

Having lived in Missouri for many years, it doesn’t surprise me a bit that the governor would do something like that.

It’s almost funny how evil these “pro-life” assholes are, isn’t it? But not quite.

14 Likes

Their donors don’t think so. That’s all that matters.

This might be resolved with campaign finance reform, but that’ll never happen.

1 Like

We would but our “institutionalized” justice(?) department is too bust defending TFG against credible rape allegations.
Can we get our priorities straight here?/s

2 Likes

Freedom!!!

I call this an “idiot buggy”.

17 Likes

Keeping the world safe for stupidity.

10 Likes

Not specific to the State of Missouri, but it looks to me like it’s part of a concerted nationwide GOP effort, so they can say Biden’s not improving the situation.

20 Likes

St. Peter meets Shumpeter.

1 Like

And if it did there are 6 folks who would kill it.

There is no pretense anymore.

8 Likes

Any time I see a truck like that I always smile, wave, and say, “Sorry about your micropenis!”

8 Likes

That is awesome! Nothing to add

5 Likes

Every time I see those things, I enjoy pondering how much more gas they have buy to drive around with those massive drag attachments. Great investment! And SO MUCH freedom!

13 Likes

“Christ, what an asshole!” — Lucy van Pelt

3 Likes

Some more WTF news from Fla, DeSantis is proposing having his own state militia…

7 Likes

I’m giving up on white Americans.

1 Like

I just hold my index finger and thumb an inch apart and wave.

4 Likes

Seems the Show Me state doesn’t want to show me their murderous intent.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available