Missouri GOP Governor Hid Data Showing Masks Mandates Work

“Idiot buggy” good one!
I like “fuck-off road vehicle”.

3 Likes

As least we in AZ can open carry into a bar and get … errr… loaded.
And we can open carry on any college campus. Just not classrooms.
And for some reason discobot is having a meltdown at me.

10 Likes

His (Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt) told Missouri Independent that “[w]e dispute this premise” of the analysis.

You can dispute the results of an analysis, but how do you dispute the premise without having a completely closed mind?

5 Likes

“That’ll never happen”
Not in our current “second legislative branch”.

2 Likes

They drive a $70k pickup and live in a trailer park on what’s left of their income. I suppose they also think the government makes them poor as they cough up 7 years of monthly vehicle payments.

16 Likes

There, that looks more accurate.

9 Likes

Republicans are trying to kill you. No, I’m not exaggerating.

11 Likes

After 2016 I gave up on America entirely. I know that’s a horrible thing to say and do, but seeing Trump win the election broke something in me. I had known for a long time that America was a deeply sick society, but it was really hard for me to accept that so many of my fellow citizens were that disgusting, stupid, evil, whatever it might be.

It took us until 2019, but my partner and I left and moved to Sweden. Then 2020 rolled around, more people showed up to vote for Trump than the last time, and I knew that not only had we made the right decision but that America was headed for a dark and bloody time.

There’s no coming back from this kind of crazy without a lot of people getting hurt. I don’t think people have really accepted just how bad it is, or how bad it’s going to get. Even after watching Trump win, even after watching him destroy everything America is supposed to stand for for four years, tens of millions of people voted for more and worse.

They’re literally insane. They’ll believe anything but the truth. They’ll pump themselves full of bleach “miracle cures” and horse dewormer rather than take basic, common sense precautions or avail themselves of a safe and effective vaccine. And they’re getting worse and worse by the day.

18 Likes

I know people like that and it blows my fucking mind.

7 Likes

Giant pecker on wheels.

5 Likes

My sister and her family moved from N.Y. to Arkansas years ago . Went from Dem. to rabid Trumpers’ . Must be something in the water. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes
10 Likes

While the child yax tax credit checks help make ends meet…

(Edited: but I do think a Yax credit is a good idea)

5 Likes

And bitch about how much is costs to fill their tank.

8 Likes

“Arkansas”…“must be something in the water”

Whitewater

4 Likes

I can’t wait to take a Gander on how they are taught to march…

3 Likes

You mean besides the meth?

3 Likes

It’s too bad Biden forces them to live this way.

11 Likes

Whitewater Grafting.

8 Likes

Oh, we’re better than that! We can carry concealed without a license or training.
The same morons that brought you the Fraudit did that for you! YeeHaw!

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available