Missouri GOP Governor Hid Data Showing Masks Mandates Work

Of the two States, Kansas is preferable because there are fewer people, and more open spaces.

I lived in Grandview where the captain of the football squad knocked up the head cheerleader and they both had to quit school and get married and he got a job at a gas station. Two lives (+1) ruined by local custom. After two years of high school we moved to New Mexico and I was a year behind the other students at my new HS.

18 Likes

Read last night that when asked by a reporter, McConnell says he and GOP have no legislative agenda to accomplish before the midterms next year. Just obstruction.

35 Likes

So what interest does the State of Missouri have in killing its own people?

5 Likes

Missouri in the news twice this morning for corruption. Either story being more than enough to make a blue state governor unelectable.

While it’s true that actions have consequences; no actions have consequences too. Talking to you folks in red states.

7 Likes

Getting vaccinated saves lives. Why deny it? Any politico who hides data on covid, good or bad, should lose their job.

23 Likes

But he did have an interest in living.

3 Likes

He’s a morbidly obese trumper now, if you call that a life.

4 Likes

It’s an apocalyptic white supremacist death cult.

12 Likes

I think they should be prosecuted for malfeasance.

13 Likes

Surprised?

:thinking:

No, I guess not…

3 Likes

Fight fire with fire and start our own propaganda outfit?

Maybe Soros should start living up to his reputation

1 Like

The best little failed states that Koch money can buy.

31 Likes

Now there’s a campaign commercial that just writes itself for the Dems.

Think they’ll use it? Maybe in conjunction with the bills the GQP didn’t vote for like BBB and the COVID relief bill?

I would think that would be a great campaign effort.

10 Likes

Eventually it would rise to the SC and they would rule 6-3 that malfeasance for political purposes is just political activity so it can’t be a crime (for Republicans)

3 Likes

According to some it is hard to prosecute or sue folk who are in public life. Not how I feel but there it is. To me it goes directly against “Equal Justice Under Law” that is carved in stone at the SCOTUS.

1 Like

Was thinking the other day, Soros is getting pretty old and won’t be around forever. I wonder who the right will replace him with when he’s gone?

5 Likes

The Missouri GOP: keeping the people safe from being kept safe.

2 Likes

It’s a winning formula. Voters get pissed off at what is done and who’s done it, not what isn’t done by the party out of power.

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-no-agenda-midterms-91c73112-0a2e-441b-b713-7e8aa2dad6bf.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

• “It happens all the time,” the source told Axios. “Donors especially are always asking for an agenda of some kind and McConnell pushes back hard. Because he knows that all it does is take the focus off unpopular Dem policies and gives Dems something tangible to tear apart.”
  • “One of the biggest mistakes challengers often make is thinking campaigns are about them and their ideas,” the source continued. “No one gives a sh-t about that. Elections are referendums on incumbents.”
17 Likes

Money makes the world go around, the world go around, the world go around… to quote ‘Cabaret’.

You know the old song about believing something if one’s paycheck depends upon your believing it. Their constituents are similarly brainwashed, so yeah, they’re gonna keep touting death.

2 Likes

Why can’t they all just up and move to Guyana?

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available