Minaj Cousin Friend Testicle Saga Continues And Everything Gets Significantly More Stupid | Talking Points Memo

I flipped over to CNN the other night for the analysis and I saw that they hired Kasie Hunt formerly of MSNBC.

I don’t know which is scarier, that a large minority of Americans are ok with and believe such embarrassingly idiotic nonsense, or that the same large minority of Americans are ok with and believe in the underlying racist-fascist goals that this embarrassingly idiotic nonsense is meant to advance.

Like the Nazis and every fascist movement in history, Trumpies are both ridiculous and evil in equal measures. I think it’s all but unavoidable, and an indication that humanity still has a long way to go to rid itself of its genetic and cultural shit stains.

Fascism is inherently insane, evil and stupid, yet over a third of any given country’s citizens subscribe to it, because THEY are inherently insane, evil and stupid. Will these weak links in our societies ultimately be our downfall?

9 Likes

I spent my career doing bio-medical research into ovarian cancer. It’s offensive to me that some person who has zero training or understanding of immunology would step in and offer up her cousin’s buddy’s testicles as scientifically provable evidence. And then trump runs with it.
This is bullshit … honestly speaking. Complete bullshit and people will believe it cuz reasons. And they will end up dead because of it.

13 Likes

Thanks for the link.
Liked “Kasie Hunt is the Chuck Todd of Andrea Mitchells”.

4 Likes

So long as they and only they wind up this way, it’s a price I’m willing to pay for the advancement of the species.

2 Likes

LOL…I just got done saying that to my coworker. Dude went out and got an STD fucking a stripper at his bachelor party and it got him caught. Bam, no wedding.

This country is so goddamn stupid. And Minaj? Publicity stunt. No more, no less.

10 Likes

“THEY”
Nimbys, nihilists, narcissists and nincompoops

1 Like

I.e. Trumpies. Some are just stupid and racist, others selfish and racist. All are vile.

3 Likes

Would work if the virus cooperated but it won’t. It will glom onto whatever cell is offered and try to infect it. The virus has no way to differentiate Goober from normal human.

3 Likes

And obsess over their own testicles while fawning over her tits and ass. Trifecta perfecta.

1 Like

What will they come up with next???
‘The agenda of cruelty is clear’: Biden admin reportedly withholding potentially lifesaving monoclonal antibody treatments from red states – twitchy.com

2 Likes

FucK dOLL shamiNG is VerY unPC, libtarD.

7 Likes

Thank the Maker I am in my 70’s and well past caring about such trivia. I have reproduced and am a grand dad so the genes are moving on. Now, on the other hand…if I were say…15 yrs old? It might be a competition between my phone and images of Ms Minaj dressed up like an exploded fabric store.

8 Likes

Are you referring to Covid, or to the uncontrollable spead of right-wing ignorance and stupidity?

9 Likes

Economic growth, GOP style.

7 Likes

1democratss

5 Likes

Except that because Tucker spread this crap on his show…people will believe all vaccines are bad and they will end up dead earlier than the should. I do not doubt there are millions of really stupid folk around.

fox toiletheads

7 Likes

Oh, my God, right-wing ignorance and stupidity causes Covid-19!! How did we not see that before now?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget willful ignorance.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available