Minaj Cousin Friend Testicle Saga Continues And Everything Gets Significantly More Stupid | Talking Points Memo

Tow truck drivers (like my son) carry a tow strap.
In Gonad’s case it’s a Jaques strap.

12 Likes

J.D. Vance has swollen testicles in his head instead of a brain.

8 Likes

Another reason to not visit Florida. Y’could be attacked by cushions and accents!

5 Likes

Oh, come on. It gives us another chance to laugh at moronic Trumpers.

4 Likes

Nicki Minaj is a total imbecile, cousin friend was screwing around got an STD and that is why he got dumped. This is what the guy has, orchitis…

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/orchitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20375860#:~:text=Orchitis%20(or-KIE-tis,sexually%20transmitted%20infection%20(STI).

9 Likes

hahahaha!!

1 Like

Up until yesterday I had never heard of Ms Minaj, her cousin or that cousin’s buddy in Trinidad… all of which is too much information for me… I am considering going back to be and starting the day over again. It’s still early here after all.

9 Likes

Actually I like some of the wacko, retro patterns but they belong on the upholstery.

3 Likes

Journalism! It has come to this??

Take note and remember
Who Had The Worst Twitter Take On The California Recall? | Crooks and Liars

The finalists are Kasie Hunt, Chris Cillizza, and coming in from behind, Nate Silver.

9 Likes

When it comes to snark, it’s too easy with all the low hanging fruit involved.

7 Likes

Easiest thing is to go for the low hanging, uh, fruit…

6 Likes

From the image with the article it seems to me that Minaj doesn’t need all of the fluffery to look good. But then I am not a fan of the make up , lip goo and hoo haa. I am very content that Mrs darr doesn’t apply poundage of goop on her face. She looks damn fine to me as she is.

12 Likes

Dear TPM,

Get this tabloid crap off your site and show me some real news. There’s plenty of it. I don’t like paying for this People Weekly nonsense.

11 Likes

Thank you. That illustrates my point exactly.

1 Like

She’s No Body to jack with the worlds response to COVID. Certainly no one to obstruct it with bullshit. I hope she gets what’s coming to her.

1 Like

The health minister of Trinidad and Tobago at the presser yesterday having to spend time on this while having to deal with pressing issues like COVID ought to be a key part of the story.

5 Likes

Nope. The dumbrst among us will ensure it just keeps going on while some portion of them keep dying awful deaths.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Testicular Destiny

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available