Minaj Cousin Friend Testicle Saga Continues And Everything Gets Significantly More Stupid | Talking Points Memo

TPM can’t be accused of dropping the balls.

13 Likes

I think Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s name is Wun-Hung-Lo.

9 Likes

And the more this is sensationalized and focused on, the stupider Americans become.

7 Likes

I dunno but let’s keep it rolling.

2 Likes

A Bleak Post-Jan. 6 Reality By The Numbers

56 percent of Americans believe democracy is under attack, and 51 percent think it’s likely that election officials whose party loses a future election will overturn its results, according to a new CNN poll.

• A staggering 93 percent of Americans believe democracy is at least being tested. Only six percent think democracy is safe.
  • Republicans are much more fearful of danger to democracy than Democrats, with 75 percent of GOPers and 46 percent of Democrats saying democracy is under attack.

This should be the foremost article today. Priority given to the actual headline story is a stupid distraction that just shows the complicity of the media in pushing the alternative insurrection story.

This is what we need to see, relentlessly. The support for pursuing to the root cause what happened on 6 Jan. The stupidity shouldn’t get one inch of space.

16 Likes

And we foolishly clicked on it.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Minaj at least works for her living, unlike that other guy.

7 Likes

EXACTLY! When you think about it for just two seconds that’s the only explanation that makes any sense. He probably gave the STI to his fiance and she called off the wedding because she knew he was cheating. He then tells his friends and family that it was because his balls were enlarged because of the vaccine instead of coming clean about the cheating. I mean, if women left men over what’s going on with their balls, human beings would’ve ceased to exist a very, very long time ago.

18 Likes

Yup, that’s what this is. The guy cheated on his fiance, got a STD and cannot hide the effects. So he is blaming the only thing he can (besides the truth). That’s all this is…a cover story for an unfaithful dude that the RW has gone bonkers over. This is beyoooooooooond Onion parody at this point.

12 Likes

I have it on good authority that Nicki’s cousin’s friend’s uncle is a tow truck driver.

7 Likes

But maybe of testing our patience.

4 Likes

Well, you and I pay for the privilege. I noticed the quality of TPM dropped dramatically when first Rump was kicked out and soon after TPM started their hard ball approach to commenting.

3 Likes

Gotta walk the dogs.

Pretty gross.

6 Likes

I know right? Whoever at TPM is pushing this ball story should be sacked!

21 Likes

All y’all are nuts for keeping this story going…

8 Likes

This story is bollocks. They should stuff it in a sack and be done with it…

6 Likes

Yeah, but that 75% of Republicans who think that democracy is under attack think the attack is coming from Antifa, BLM, Soros, the Woke Army, the Marxist in the WH, pro-choice libtards, etc…not the J6 insurrectionists who actually attacked democracy!

15 Likes

In my humble opinion…

71mDaFU5+AL.SX425

12 Likes

Damn, I do not want to read about Minaj here. That is the problem with the internet and social media. It empowered people who have zero relevancy to suddenly have a seat at the table in the life of people who want to care less and should not have to. It is like a false economy of personality. The effect is the same fuel that has powered the right wing disease.

That being said, referencing the picture attached to the article, I see Minaj fashion sense is basically 70s Florida Room cushions and accents.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available