Minaj Cousin Friend Testicle Saga Continues And Everything Gets Significantly More Stupid | Talking Points Memo

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things.

You might be thinking, “Cristina, are you seriously talking about this Nicki Minaj testicle thing for a third day in a row?” and I regret to inform you that yes, I am, and that’s because the White House actually got involved yesterday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1387583
1 Like

Not sure what it says about our country when the opinions of a woman who expressly sells sex to a female demographic ages 10-13 while dressed as a plastic fuck-doll makes the news. I imagine it is mostly so people look at her tits and ass. What a world we live in.

23 Likes

Leave it to the deplorables to get everything all balled up. They really seem teste about it.

31 Likes

It’s not a far cry to think that the state of ones testicles is this woman’s primary concern over anything else.

6 Likes

Hospitalizing unvaccinated Americans cost nearly $6 billion over three months, report says - CBS News

26 Likes

@isakindamagic What’s far worse is the plastic doll gives medical advice and people believe it. It’s the same sort of celebrity worship that gave us TMFWWNBN.

26 Likes

We will never going be done with this pandemic, will we?

8 Likes

Her cousin’s friend probably has an STI, if his story is even true. This is part of a larger problem with getting people vaccinated. People who get vaccinated and then suffer some malady are attributing that malady to the vaccine. They think that Bob got alcohol poisoning because he got the vaccine and not because Bob drank a liter of gin. The stupid really is stunning.

66 Likes

NH State Rep Switches To Dem Over GOP’s Anti-Vax Nonsense | Crooks and Liars

13 Likes

You don’t even need to have an ironclad understanding of statistics to know that occasionally, something bad will happen to someone shortly after they are vaccinated. But to the gullible and perpetually unhappy, that’s too much for them to handle.

14 Likes

Best “Nicki-Name” found on the Internet bloggies so far:

“Minaj á twit”

19 Likes

6 Likes

Sept. 18 rally organizer asks attendees not to wear pro-Trump clothing | TheHill

14 Likes

Please don’t. No more. There is NEWS out there and #ballgate ain’t it.

14 Likes

The nitwit’s cousin’s friend’s fiancé must have done her own research and discovered that the vaccine doesn’t do that, but instead the most common cause of orchitis is chlamydia. Hence, she justifiably called off the wedding.

30 Likes

Manifest Density

15 Likes

This is what you get when your culture is based on a star system. Even the fact we are still talking about her friends cousins balls in relation to other world events is ridiculous. TPM should know better but they need the clicks.

11 Likes

I got the vaccine and the next day I tripped over a rug in my living room and stumped my big toe. Do your research people!

24 Likes
12 Likes

Nicki Minaj is a far more reputable source of information than Rachel Maddow.

One of them is censored by the regime. The other promoted by it.

This, from the same people who say celebrities should just be ignored and keep their mouths shut about social issues.

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available