McCarthy Urges Voters To Just Ignore Thomas’ Call

Prayer in school. We’re going back there in a desperate last all stops out attempt to force people to quit abandoning their churches and their religion.

21 Likes

onemorething

29 Likes

hehe…it’s at 1pm unfortunately, so I won’t be able to enjoy it with beers lol

3 Likes

So much weight on such a tiny word - if.

I’m reminded of reports of MAGAs dying of Covid and telling healthcare workers to fuck off because it’s a hoax.

4 Likes

A long story but I’ll cut to the good part: At the family reunion my trumper sister irritated my brother by running her mouth about Roe being overturned and he told her he was glad too because it meant R’s wouldn’t hold national office for the rest of his life. I guess her face went ashen before she yelled and cursed at him.

Kinda wish I’d been there to see it.

29 Likes

Gonna be a run on Depends in the DC area tonight, methinks.

6 Likes

Why, did you run out?

3 Likes

Edibles?

3 Likes

Every voter needs to cast every ballot for every office in every election as if the rightists are determined to take away our birthrights as Americans.

2 Likes

Dubious word choice by the House Minority anti-Vaxxer!

5 Likes

Yeah, it‘s 7 pm here, but anyhow, 1) I am retired and 2) this is Germany, so even beer at 1 pm… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I believe in you.

6 Likes

I remember that. But I also remember the people who died telling the nurses they wish they’d gotten the vaccine. I think there were more of those.

18 Likes

The rhetoric from the GOP these days reminds me so much of finding a razor blade or a sewing needle embedded in an apple that’s given to kids in Halloween in lieu of candy. I’m really struggling to note any differences.

4 Likes

Pay no attention to that gang preparing to impose a christofascist version of Sharia law.
Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

9 Likes

He wasn’t forcing students to pray, but they probably felt compelled to do so because they want to be on the team next year.

It looks like flaunting one’s religion is important to these idiots.

16 Likes

That must have been quite a sight!

5 Likes

I heard that Covid patients in the hospital denied to the end that they had it.

4 Likes

So we just need to out live them… I can do that.

Bro said she was madder than he’d ever seen her, and she’s no shrinking violet.

8 Likes