McCarthy Urges Voters To Just Ignore Thomas’ Call

I think Thomas just missed a memo.
“Oh, are we still playing coy about rolling the clock in this country back 100 years? I thought we were done with all that nonsense when we added honorary ‘brother’ Amy to the Sons of Jacob…”

7 Likes

Pro tip for Alito, is to never assume Thomas is awake when discussing talking points.

13 Likes

The GOP is the party of Rapist Rights, forced birth, murder weapons and White Supremacy…and nothing disproves white supremacy like white supremacists…

7 Likes

Thomas was content to say zero in his long career of RWNJ rulings. NOW, on the other hand, he is willing to let the others make him the Face Of Derpitude.

6 Likes

38 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Tomorrow at 11am (in fire-ravaged and now flash-flooded New Mexico, at least). I was afraid the justifiable rage over Roe might drown out JanSix, and that was the intent of the formerly-“Supreme” Court in their timing.

6 Likes

So two legged insects are out?

2 Likes

Thomas - always the metaphorical the pube on the coke can.

3 Likes

Nope. Cruelty is the point.

10 Likes

I’m howling.

5 Likes

Well, two legged is okay, but, moi, I would prefer it not to be a maggot…

2 Likes

Cruelty, and these mixed messages. So you can both say what you mean while claiming you didn’t actually say it. Drop a little fear and doubt with a side of plausible deniability; truly evil.

7 Likes

And now I know something I didn’t know for sure before - Trumpers are naive. Of course they’d have to be to support that thing. It will be such shocks to their systems if the scales ever fall from their eyes and they see him for what he is.

6 Likes

Hope that guard is up on all his shots.

8 Likes

Slightly OT. Today the Supreme Court ruled that the school district violated 1st amendment right of football coach fired for post game prayers.

6 Likes

I was just going to bring this up, and I hope TPM writes it a proper article. This is also major, because the majority finally kills the Lemon Test precedent and continues its hacking away at the Establishment Clause to elevate Free Exercise to some absolute right. It also goes back to its good friend “history and tradition” again. Sotomayor’s dissent is scathing.

The majority opinion is deeply divorced from even the reality of the question they were asked to consider. The coach was basically holding mass on the field, kept doing it when asked to stop, and even doubled down and made it a media circus. And yet the majority focuses on how well technically it was after the game on his own time and he wasn’t literally forcing students to pray with him. Therefore the district was wrong in firing him because he was just an innocent man quietly praying by himself. Just absurd.

19 Likes

@sniffit — was supposed to reply to your posting about the hearing tomorrow, not sure what happened…

Had just come here to post this and you were faster.

Friend who notified me says it looks like the focus may be on the documentary which was handed over just the day before the last hearing. If so, they‘ve had time to comb through it and match it up to time lines and other footage, photos, docs, etc.

I dunno about you, but I am going to be glued to the screen tomorrow at that time.

Gotta check on my popcorn and beer stash… :thinking:

6 Likes

Why, were you bitten?

3 Likes

Oh, he got the memo from his wife. He just didn’t care.

3 Likes

I think it’s a requirement for zoo employees.

(Especially in the monkey enclosure.)

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available