McCarthy Urges Voters To Just Ignore Thomas’ Call

And I don’t believe one goddamn thing the SCOTUS says so there’s that, too. They say they aren’t going to overturn Obergefell, everybody with an interest in that decision better run. They are fucking liars.

47 Likes

No, no! We want lovable, adorable animals, not the slime that crawls out from under rocks.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Surprise J6 hearing tomorrow, Kev.

31 Likes

Subtext is Thomas wants the credit. Probably pissed he wasn’t the one to author the opinion killing Roe.

23 Likes

Yeah, I can smell the fear all the way over here!

15 Likes

Supercuts, Glamor Shots, and lying your ass off is no way to go through life.

9 Likes

It’s really incredible how Thomas’s concurrence here and Covid’s concurrence in the NY gun case were allowed to be published. They’re both extremely unflattering to the Court, and if Roberts had any leadership clout whatsoever he would have told both of them to keep it to their personal diaries.

12 Likes

McCarthy:
“Pay no attention to the robed extremists who answer no one behind the Supreme Curtain.”

12 Likes

11 Likes

I will only believe him when he starts sponsoring legislation protecting the rights that he says he won’t take.

11 Likes

26 Likes

Thomas can only be ignored when he is dead.

11 Likes

Yeah, voters, don’t you worry your pretty little heads about what Uncle Clarence said about taking down all these other rights. It’ll all be FINE! Just keep filling in those “R” bubbles on your ballots; the Republican Congress will take care of ya.

11 Likes

Trump said in 2016 to voters. “What do you have to lose”? We know the answer.

21 Likes

It kind of surprises me too. You’d think they’d be perfectly sanguine about stripping rights from people. Apparently not so much. hahahaha

12 Likes

Amazing that these reprobates believe that a business suit makes them socialized-to-democracy adults.

6 Likes

All my Trumper acquaintances are convinced that the judges won’t touch contraception because “they said they wouldn’t.” That’s some pretty top-tier naivete there…

18 Likes

Not only should “Democrats … use Thomas’ concurring opinion as a rallying cry heading into the midterms” they should use everything the TFG admin & friends did and are doing to screw-up everything we’re consequently having to deal with now (post-covid economy, attempted coup, enabling Putin, attempting to dismantle NATO, fixing the courts, ad nauseam…). Would be nice if they could be unified in their messaging.

12 Likes

Does he make any other kind of statement?

8 Likes

There’s a lot of GQP flop sweat stinking things up.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available