Mastriano Turns To Fasting And Jesus To Rescue Drowning Campaign

Time for a long distance dedication!

7 Likes

The century is still young,

18 Likes

Drip Drip
Judge allows defamation lawsuit against Fox News, Lou Dobbs to move forward | The Hill

37 Likes

Alito is not pissed off about the court’s being questioned, it’s his authority being questioned – by a Jewish woman no less.

61 Likes

When TFG was The New Guy, Obama warned him that Flynn was trouble and to stay away from him. There was certainly more to his firing than a difference in management style. But AFAIK, Obama has never spoken a word on the matter. Probably because it involves Russians, Turks, and any number of other foreign actors, i.e, it’s classified.

34 Likes

The Miami New Times reported yesterday the Lee County sheriff declined to evacuate prisoners despite the fact the facility is located in a mandatory evacuation zone. Have not seen a follow-up to this report.

22 Likes

You are probably right. The problem is that the same logic may apply to the Great Plains https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/climate-change-threatens-second-dust-bowl/.

I couldn’t find the URL, but I read a great article years ago in the NYT arguing that without increasingly massive investments of water and energy, large swathes of the Great Plains may become unihabitable. Only looking from the standpoint of economic and ecological efficiency, large sections of the Great Plains and the West probably shouldn’t have large cities. Also, given the accelerated weather disasters caused by global warming, unless we develop ‘dilithium crystals’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilithium_(Star_Trek), these areas will become increasingly expensive to maintain.

15 Likes

Mrs VH and I are having it in our minds to move.

17 Likes

Shorter Alito: “Respect my AUTHORITAH !!!”

27 Likes

Actually, the VRA is John Roberts’ personal bete noire. Alito will enjoy it, too, but the afterparty is at Roberts’ place.

21 Likes

Weird is correct - yet somehow not sufficient.

When you step back and connect all of the dots - he is a colossal psychotic freak show!
Just ponder the bizarre life-long super creepy & incestuous fixation he has with his daughter … and his constant habit of taking every opportunity to emasculate & demean Jared. He is jealous of Jared, threatened by Jared … and thus driven to aggressively be assertive toward Jared … because his daughter is “cheating on him” with Jared.
He is soooo fundamentally insecure that he simply cannot bear to acknowledge the success or competency of anyone else …it is a direct corollary to the " it is not sufficient to win - others must lose & be hurt"
… what a sick, sick man!

35 Likes

Shorter Mastriano: “Pray with me that I defeat the Christ-killer!!”

16 Likes

'Fraid so with that bunch.

8 Likes

A whole bunch of his right wing Xtian friends are saying that.

7 Likes

True, there’s the $.

But there’s more to it. I think there’s a genuine element of fear on the part of both journalists and their editors (and of course the publishers) about being too forward-leaning as events unfold, a sentiment that is inextricably mixed with a degree of sycophancy towards those in power.

This syndrome becomes visible annually at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

And, of course, you don’t say bad things about your interview subjects so they won’t freeze you out.

2 Likes

What if you walked into that bathroom with the flamingos right after dosing…just sayin.

22 Likes

What Lara Trump may or may not do as a parent that meets the threshold of “child abuse” is up for debate. What’s inexcusable and revolting is the way she uses her young child as a prop to bolster her social media account, trying to create a persona of “tough parent” by putting her kid in an uncomfortable situation purely for PR and entertainment purposes.

(Which is pretty much just a long-winded version of Tony Posnanski’s point.)

21 Likes

What’s their gender preference?

4 Likes

A few months ago I read somewhere that Jesus was born and died a Jew.
The Romans killed him not the Jews.
Anyone know more?

8 Likes

Oh please! Give me a break!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available