Mastriano Turns To Fasting And Jesus To Rescue Drowning Campaign

No shit. I used to work with a girl whose FIL would go to the lake with the family and only left the RV to eat at the picnic table. I couldn’t imagine 3 days of that.

14 Likes

Mike Flynn is someone else who needs to GO AWAY. I so wish the Army would recall him so they could court-martial him and lock him away in Leavenworth.

37 Likes

Marge Promises To Ban Dems From All Committees If GOP Wins Back The House | Crooks and Liars

17 Likes
  • In a sobering but unconfirmed early report , the Lee County sheriff said on national TV that while he doesn’t have confirmed numbers, “fatalities are in the hundreds” and thousands of people are awaiting rescue.

I was sharing this morning the story of this hurricane with a young colleague I’m working with in Morocco. Of course, she has no experience with such a storm and did express hope that human loss was minimal. I don’t even want to share this with her, at least until we know more.

Today is the start of GOP Pennsylvania gubernatorial nominee Doug Mastriano’s “40 days of fasting and prayer” campaign that’s set to end on Election Day,

I am reminded about a parable my late mother used to tell in Sunday School to her young adult class about prayer and how, sometimes, He says ‘no’ to a request.

• “Saying or implying that the court is becoming an illegitimate institution or questioning our integrity crosses an important line,” Alito complained to the Wall Street Journal.

‘Who’re ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?’

34 Likes

Aside from the lack of human decency, he decided that mocking his daughter and son-in-law was more important than a campaign strategy meeting, when it’s clear that he understood that re-election was the only thing standing between him and legal, financial, and personal ruin. Perhaps he already knew that he would lose, so he had already implemented Operation Big Lie, but still…

18 Likes

We can only hope Arizona declares war on the United States. Then the DoD can reduce the state to rubble and we can be done with their stupid bullshit.

10 Likes

Seems to be a trend, as to how much we’re finding out in book deals vs. anyone standing up about these events as they happened.

16 Likes

Lara Trump Ripped for Taking Son Out in Hurricane Ian Rain (newsweek.com)

She shared the video on Instagram Wednesday with the caption: “Thought we had a clear window, turns out we did some character building instead.”

In the video, Trump’s son is seen driving a children’s car on a residential street being pelted with rain. He appears to be trying to shield his eyes from the heavy precipitation, and is heard telling his mother: “I can’t do it.”

“No, you can do it. Let’s go,” she responds.

“What Lara Trump is doing by making her child stay in the storm scared while filming him is abuse. Plain and simple,” another user, @tonyposnanski, tweeted.

45 Likes

Add the humiliation to the Saudi billions and guess who will flip.

16 Likes

She doesn’t care. Any publicity is good publicity with these fools.

14 Likes

And to think the treasonous bastard was once a three-star and director of DIA. I’d love to know the proximate cause of his firing by Obama. Was it just that he was being an asshole? Or were dalliances with the Russians already becoming evident, and they eased him out of a job rather than having to court martial a high-ranking officer? (Anyone who’s served knows there’s different spanks for different ranks: Petraeus’ punishment would have been far more severe had he been an enlisted man).

40 Likes

Cape Coral shouldn’t have existed, and now it probably doesn’t.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/fastest-growing-city-america-florida-cape-coral-215724/

36 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce (msn.com)
I am sure this had nothing to do with it
But the embattled politician has also proved controversial thanks to her belief in the QAnon conspiracy theory which maintains that the Democrats are controlled by a shadowy cabal of pedophiles who have even been known to eat children.

The mom-of-three also faced criticism when it emerged that she had questioned whether the 9/11 attacks were real and had insisted that the Sandy Hook and Parkland shootings were ‘false flag’ operations designed to boost support for gun control.

She was also vilified when a video emerged of her harassing Parkland survivor David Hogg, now 20, outside the Capitol building in Washington D.C.

Despite her alleged belief in family values, Taylor Greene was notorious in her native Alpharetta for having multiple affairs, despite being married to Perry since 1995.

‘It wasn’t a secret. Everyone who moved in her circles knew about both the affairs,’ one man who worked closely with Taylor Greene told DailyMail.com.

And her boss, billionaire’s grandson Jim Chambers, added: 'She socialized a lot with us. I remember one particular pool party where she was lying draped over Craig’s lap drinking a beer.

‘She was quite open about it,’ he added. 'We all thought her marriage was falling apart.

24 Likes

Yes, he is.

His way of doing things (i.e. not talking to the press by insulating himself inside is white Christian Nationalist bubble) was able to win him a state senate seat in a very red district during a special election, but a state wide campaign in an evenly divided electorate is a thing that he knows nothing about.

My god, he hasn’t even aired any statewide ads…probably because he has no money.

38 Likes

Would his eating wild locusts be ok with his hunger strike?

13 Likes

Meanwhile the Libertarian Party is having a nasty Family Feud.

Across the country, aspiring Libertarian activists and entire state-level Libertarian parties are voluntarily quitting. On the same day in August, New Mexico’s Libertarian Party filed to disaffiliate from the national Libertarian Party (LP), and the Libertarian Party of Virginia filed to dissolve. Fed-up Libertarians have formed splinter groups in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. And in Evans’ state of Idaho, a contentious set of legal battles have drawn an iron curtain through the local Libertarian party, leaving Evans and other longtime associates on the outs.

At the center of the shakeup is a brash political action committee: the Mises Caucus. In the few years since its 2017 founding, this socially conservative group has swept state and national Libertarian organizations, officially taking control of the LP at the party’s convention this May. Mises Caucus supporters say the group is rebooting America’s third-largest political party. Critics say the caucus promotes bigotry, helps Republicans, and is driving everyone but Mises acolytes out of the organization.

The Mises Caucus (MC) takes the opposite tack, leaning into provocation.

The caucus has come out in support of “national divorce,” the notion of breaking the U.S. into multiple smaller nations. The theory is controversial among libertarians, as are recent tweets from Mises-led state Libertarian parties. The MC-led Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, for instance, has repeatedly called for repealing the Civil Rights Act, and tweeted “6 million dollar minimum wage or you’re antisemitic,” in reference to the Holocaust. A recent tweet by the national party, called for the immediate firing and prosecution of educators who teach “queer theory or critical race theory.”

A Southern Poverty Law Center report found far-right ties at the top of MC leadership.

31 Likes

Maybe anyone sending money is not exactly an American.

6 Likes
40 Likes

It takes a special kind of person to be a congressional spouse, and I don’t blame him for bailing. I’m sure he’s unhappy that her relationships with co-workers became public knowledge.

5 Likes

She’S singLE noW, FeLLAs. WhO doesn"T wanT some OF that?

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available