Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags She Could Have Done Jan. 6 Better

Who’s to say they didn’t? They expected a siege, you need something to allay the boredom.

Stupid East Coast!

4 Likes

I look forward to Marge Spork Foot being hauled off the House floor in handcuffs.

12 Likes

Which is why, being on the East coast, I have the same feeling with my two clients in California that require me to be available until 8 or 9p on a work night.

Works both ways… LOL!

9 Likes

When it happens, I wonder how we will know. She can’t possibly act any worse than she has been and is acting now.

13 Likes

To War!!!

I look forward to EmptyG landing a prominent role in the next Shrek movie.
image image

4 Likes

And that was the other side of 1/6/21, the failure of outside law enforcement and national guard to respond in time and in kind to it. It couldn’t possibly have been due to incompetence and a lack of a proper response plan and resources. They’d had weeks to months of warnings and in the post-9/11 world they were prepared for civil unrest and such. Someone held them back, and they complied. This hasn’t been reported on much but it’s as big if not bigger than the actual insurrection.

40 Likes

IDK, Ginny Foxx is still a Member of Congress

7 Likes

I don’t think so. When you face an opponent, living breathing and armed, it’s a difference experience than Motal Kombat or Telegram bravado. As soon as those untrained, ignorant rioters took fire they’d scatter like roaches. As soon as “shots fired” hit the coms it would be only minutes until the choppers flew overhead and if needed, raked that crowd of fools. Cops would die. But I doubt it would be many.

3 Likes

THAT made my morning!

9 Likes

Are they located in Housewares or Pharmacy?

13 Likes

Only took one shot to stop that Babbitt woman. Stopped them all right in their tracks.

15 Likes

Oh, I’ve seen plenty on that.

DC Mayor explains why she couldn’t call on federal law enforcement (usatoday.com)

I think they’ve done something about that going forward.

6 Likes

Obscene woman.

21 Likes

But the question remains: who would’ve had the authority do call those choppers out? Calls for assistance went unanswered for over an hour. Just who would’ve made that call that didn’t in the situation as we know it now?

7 Likes

“Hauled off the House floor in handcuffs”
Aw c’mon… if Margerine Traitor Greed wants to date Hazmatt Gaetz that’s her business.

16 Likes

A psych professor once told our class if a girl ever says your penis is small to tell her no, it’s just that you have a large vagina.

9 Likes

They all kind of wandered off in a daze because in that moment shit got real.

16 Likes

The folks delaying the response were folks in law enforcement brass that sympathized with the rioters. “shots fired” would change all that.

7 Likes