Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags She Could Have Done Jan. 6 Better

Censure her now! And, Kevin McCarthy wants to return her to committees???

21 Likes

A lady?

You, sir, get 24 Pinocchios for that.

15 Likes

Perhaps someone should clue this idiot MTG in. Having a gun does not mean you win. The folks that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 are for the most part a bunch of wannabe soldiers ( too fat and old to be real ones ) and flat ass dumb as shit rednecks. If they had guns they’d be up against folks also armed, with powerful M-16’s not AR-15’s and TRAINED in their use. Trained in mob fighting.

They’d have justified their own slaughter if they did as MTG runs her mouth about.

55 Likes

Smart play is to get your #1 place secured, and then go back and edit to add the cat photo. Saves time, although no doubt more than a few would call “foul.”

16 Likes

Supreme white trash.

15 Likes

Trash that will not burn.

15 Likes

She doesn’t buy them for long…she buys them for width.

15 Likes

What’s the saying, accusation is admission, another way of saying that this is all about projection?

And those of them who aren’t necessarily guilty of what they accuse the people they hate of doing and being, they’re clearly acting out on their own self-loathing, insecurity, paranoia, megalomania, sadism, narcissism and envy, of people vastly better and more talented, intelligent, educated, accomplished and worthy than them, which is why they hate them. What have any of these mental and moral midgets ever accomplished in their pathetic and worthless lives? Maybe some have some some talent and skill in some very specific and unrelated field, like sports, business or the military. MAYBE. But most are just miserable life losers and misfits who’ve found comfort in the company of fellow travelers, all blaming others for their massive shortcomings and failings. Sewer rats who roared, to drown out the pain of knowing that they’re utterly without human worth.

Which is why, while we should keep an eye on them, I don’t fear them, for the most part. They’re just too stupid to do that much harm, and god knows they’ve tried, with their antlers, zip ties and camo “tactical” gear.

23 Likes

Yep, too fat to fight and too dumb to make it through the Police Academy. And, cowards at that.

15 Likes

No one has applied heat to her yet.

13 Likes

If they’re using the same evidence as was used in the 2020 contentions, I don’t see how they can win this one, right?

The delusion is strong on this one.

10 Likes

You insult white trash madam.

22 Likes

Perhaps they should have come armed with dildos and butt plugs they bought at Target?

19 Likes

she noted how ‘you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target nowadays’

Now I know what to get her for Xmas,

30 Likes

She doesn’t need to pay for them. She’s a butt plug model and test dummy and gets to take them home for free.

5 Likes

Really? Revulsion from King Of The Ten-Foot-Pole?

4 Likes

Yes, but the sad part (given that it’s a road not taken, so we’ll never really know), if the rioters had opened fire, the CP would’ve literally been outgunned and there would’ve been significant bloodshed - more than just the loss of one person, it might’ve been dozens, including MOCs.

With the non-answer on the deployment of the National Guard further complicating the response to the rioters, I can see where MTG might actually be right about this.

Let’s not forget, the CP were left hanging with no outside support of note.

27 Likes

I wonder how many she’s picked up?

4 Likes

Well, at least she’s good at something.

2 Likes

I worked at Target for about 18 months. Never once did I sell one of these…

But I did look at their website and, yeah, they do sell these… in the stores, not just online.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available