Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags She Could Have Done Jan. 6 Better

Yeah, but I saw “lifelike” dildoes at a Denver-area Target in the early 1980’s. Reagan Administration.

2 Likes

There has got to be a near -1.0 correlation of combat experience and desire for combat.

19 Likes

“ Even the New York Post looked askance at MGT: “Her speech took a strange turn while she noted how ‘you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target nowadays’ while bashing transgender-friendly policies in classrooms.”

Not true:

7 Likes

By only 17K votes.

7 Likes

All joking aside, this is scary AF.

10 Likes

Wonder how MTG knew what Target sells. She strikes me more as a Walmart shopper.

25 Likes

When Joe wins in '24 she will storm the Captial to relive Ashli Babbit’s last moments

6 Likes

Of course not. I purchase all my sexual toys packed in multiple lots from Costco along with a few boxes of fine Kirkland cabernet sauvignon.

21 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

Even the NY Post looked askance at MGT: “Her speech took a strange turn while she noted how ‘you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target nowadays’ while bashing transgender-friendly policies in classrooms.”

Butt plugs and dildos? She is truly lost. I am trying to figure out why butt plugs and dildos are specifically transgender. Maybe she should explain.

20 Likes

9 Likes

Sporting Goods… :yum:

21 Likes

Great! I needed ideas for stocking stuffers this year!

8 Likes

“Shedonist”

12 Likes

Ummm, they’re not for stuffing stockings (if you catch my drift…)

15 Likes

Maybe she needs them. The woman is about as desirable as an L3 disc herniation.

22 Likes

The Department of Energy is preparing this week to announce a major breakthrough in nuclear energy that may pave the way for a clean power revolution. The agency is expected to disclose Tuesday that American scientists at the federally run Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California have successfully produced a fusion reaction that resulted in a net energy gain, according to The Washington Post , a process which replicates the way energy is created on the sun. The development has long been considered a “holy grail” of the country’s green power ambitions—leading to totally renewable, unlimited energy. Billions of dollars in both public and private funds have been plowed into similar projects. Scientists, however, are quick to predict that the commercial technology is at least a decade away.

20 Likes

What’s that picture heading today’s Morning Memo?

Did Sitting Bull get a peroxide job?

8 Likes

Dildo KY

The joke writes itself.

19 Likes