Man In The Middle: Pence Is At The Heart Of The Ukraine Scandal Too

Dear Lord No

4 Likes

Shiver me corn dog…

7 Likes

Doubt it. She’s already shown us she doesn’t have a death wish. I’m sure she has Presidential ambitions, but I also think she’s going to wait for the smoke to clear.

5 Likes

Does this mean Double Whammy Impeachment? which in turn would mean President Nancy Pelosi.

dreams

5 Likes

Majority vote of both Houses of Congress needed to replace a vacant VP slot. Doubt Dems would support Ivanka for VP. Doubt Dems would confirm Haley either. Think what would happen is that Trump would simply nominate Ivanka at the GOP convention and Pence drops off the ballot. He could just then resign and just create an unfilled vacancy.

9 Likes

I wonder if her husband is so lucky…

1 Like

Separated at birth:

7 Likes

Separated? More Corsican if you ask me…

1 Like

Nicely put.

He didn’t read his briefing book. That was the last official word that I heard. Oh, and there was the quick aside that perhaps he just didn’t understand it.

2 Likes

Oh, I guess I misunderstood you. Sounds like you’re hoping for President Pelosi but waiting for 2020?

“The American people have a right to know if the vice president of the United States, or his family, profited from his position. When you hold the second highest office in the land it comes with unique responsibilities — not just to be above impropriety, but to be above the appearance of impropriety, and clearly in this case there are legitimate questions that ought to be asked.”

Does he realize what he’s saying? I mean, I know he’s Mike Dense, but really…

10 Likes

Perhaps he should have kept his hands clean.

2 Likes

Putting the ‘fun’ back in dysfunction…

3 Likes

I think we’re misunderstanding each other. I’m hoping we get President Pelosi because Trump and Pence both go down, but I don’t expect her to run for President in 2020, even if she’s the incumbent.

4 Likes

The Senate is easy. The nominee must also be confirmed by the House. Not so easy.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, he once claimed during the murderous height of the illegal occupation of Iraq that a bazaar he was touring in Baghdad was just like, “any open-air market In Indiana in the summertime.” This is while he was wearing a bulletproof vest, surrounded by US soldiers, with helicopters patrolling overhead. The VERY NEXT DAY 21 people were killed in that market by a suicide bomber…

https://thinkprogress.org/pence-baghdad-bazaar-is-like-any-open-air-market-in-indiana-in-the-summertime-9950364a1dea/

8 Likes

Believe it.

He was widely known as the stupidest man in Indiana when he was governor.

13 Likes

Damn, you post THE BEST!!

2 Likes

6 Likes