Man In The Middle: Pence Is At The Heart Of The Ukraine Scandal Too

Wow - the Greedy-Old-Party has transformed themselves into a top down CRIMINAL Party = Thigs-R-Us!

Looks more and more like America needs an ACTING POTUS…

Saying again:
But I’m pretty sure the Thugs-R-Us will NOW NOT impeach the self-impeaching Extortionist-In-Chief and his Hypocrite-Christian-Co-Conspirator VP!

Addendum:

Apparently, Extortionist-In-Chief and Hypocrite-Christian-VP is also in the thick of things in the IRS WB complaint - a political appointee might have interfered with the mandatory audit. Note: Both did NOT release their tax returns. What are they hiding?

4 Likes

Oh, he’s that dense. Schooled in right-wing thinking. A pathological liar and lick spittle. Certain he is God’s chosen one. The presidency IS his destiny.

3 Likes

Big Difference: The Vice-President can be indicted and prosecuted.

16 Likes

What’s amazing is that you never see Pence’s lips move!

9 Likes

But, not El Presidente For Life apparently. Why is that, do you suppose?

1 Like

Is it crazy to think that this scenario is possible?

Pence resigns, maybe cuts a CYA deal.

Trump quickly appoints a willing stooge to replace Mikey so as to set up a pardon scenario…

3 Likes

I’m sure the Democratic House would love to vote on that.

13 Likes

The Night of the Long Knives Returns?

4 Likes

Yeah… I’m think Nikki Haley will jump in there.

6 Likes

Roll over, Q-Tip! Roll over!

Sit?

Beg?

Play dead?

pence%20q-tip

10 Likes

Gotta clear the decks first. Pompeo is fourth on the list of succession after Grassley, with Pelosi coming right behind Pence btw. The list, aside from Pelosi, is a who’s who of America’s most corrupt politicians, scoundrels and acting agency heads that couldn’t run a two car funeral.

7 Likes

Trump’s down to 41.2% at 538. It was nearly 43% less than a week ago. Slip sliding away…

8 Likes

The only flaw in this is that anyone Trump appoints to be VP still has to be confirmed by the Senate.

2 Likes

Simple partisan vote…

I’m less sure of that as time goes on. She’s only mostly covered with shit right now.

14 Likes

Michelle Bachmann is still lurking out there…

9 Likes

That’s not on my list of top worries at the moment. She only has to hold down the fort until the 2020 elections, and I’m sure we can find her a VP.

As I said earlier, she is too smart to book third class passage on the Titanic…

She is looking at 2028…

6 Likes

Bingo!

3 Likes

The images in my head! I keep thinking Barr imagines himself as the Da Vinci Code hero and now we’ve got Pence trying out the 007 role on for size. Please do not tell me who Trump thinks he is.

4 Likes