Man In The Middle: Pence Is At The Heart Of The Ukraine Scandal Too

He hits the trifecta: Venal, stupid and a True Believer.

9 Likes

I have always been interested in the slavish level of Trump support among GOP Senators… I believe that, even though Pelosi and Schiff are initially focusing this Impeachment Inquiry on Ukraine, the unraveling of Trump corruption will impact the GOP Senate.

10 Likes

Also by the House — but the position doesn’t have to be filled.

So Spankee needs to be removed first, because no way the Senate would take him down if Pence is gone… They wouldn’t take down Prez Pence unless there’s such a good compromise VP candidate installed first that both parties would be okay with as a placeholder. Or, if they thought the installation of Pres Pelosi would cause their base to turn out in droves.

McTurtle might just be Machiavellian enough to try that,

6 Likes

I remember the quote. That was him??? Wow.

Mike is the personification of the ideal Christian Evangie. Clean cut, doesn’t swear, reads his bible, stays true to his marital vows. He is also a hypocritical, lying, cheating, charlatan who probably harbors lustful thoughts. Not sure what makes him so sure his appearance before the seat of Jesus is going to go they way he thinks.

7 Likes

Love the typo. Or was it one?

5 Likes

People don’t realize, Pence isn’t calling his wife “Mother,” it’s just his safe word. When he gets too uncomfortable with the situation, that’s his word to let her know to turn down the sexual energy.

I think. Maybe I have it backwards?

1 Like

I immediately pictured him in a karate outfit doing a little bow. Gave me a giggle.

1 Like

Crucify Him! Crucify Him!

1 Like

He’d get Scott Baio as acting VP.

8 Likes

Impeach them all.

1 Like

How could you not be turned on by this? She seems so nice…

mother%20pence%202

2 Likes

Typo. But, you’re right. Him being a Christian Warrior and all.

1 Like

President Pelosi has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

Only if he gets past Kanye, Kim, and Kid Rock.

4 Likes

I think he was also voted “dumbest person in Congress” several years running, and that’s not a gimme for him.

5 Likes

OMG, they found The Entertainment.

HIs radio show apparently made Alex Jones appear rational…

5 Likes

Receiving orders from the criminal in charge, Pence felt obliged to help dig the hole that will hold all of the guilty associated with the POS. Hope he’s strong because there is going to need to be a serious amount of dirt removed to fit all of them.

2 Likes

Parts of Gary, then.

1 Like