Loose Cannon Is Making A Mess Of The Mar-a-Lago Case

Ugh. Best wishes for all involved.

7 Likes

Um, let’s not omit the Church of the SubGenius – for those who demand a spectacular, special-effects-laden belief system. Fear no longer the Stark Fist of Removal!

5 Likes

Yes, yes. But remember this is the guy who wants to relitigate the E. Jean Carroll case, even after losing twice. Meaning he lost on defamation charges once, then turned around and defamed her again shortly after! His inability to cut his losses, sometimes the smarter approach, will bite him.

18 Likes

OK someone watched The Silence Of The Lambs too many times…

15 Likes

TY for going directly to the point. :smiley: Sorry that you’ll never get a job at Fox with this skill. :cry:

9 Likes

If CREW manages to get TFG kicked off the ballot in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, he’s toast.

6 Likes

See:The Book of Ina

1 Like

If Members get paid on a biweekly basis (like people on the General Schedule are) he’s grossing $8600 every two weeks. Now, gross ain’t net, but that’s still a $4300 check even if his payroll deductions amount to 50% of his gross salary.

10 Likes

I think he should be cuffed around the head very roughly and then forced and shoved through the slot into a letterbox.

4 Likes

Poverty is not a vice, and Speaker Mike Johnson wouldn’t be the first member of Congress living paycheck to paycheck, but it’s pretty unusual for a financial disclosure report to show zero assets, not even a bank account:

Beginning to think MAGA Mike may need to recuse himself from any votes on Medicaid or SNAP due to a conflict of interest.

12 Likes

In relation to what? An advanced alien civilization busy building Dyson spheres? We don’t know there are other civs like this to use as a comparison.

There may be “cosmic filters” that intelligent life has to pass through to continue surviving. Everything from asteroid strikes, to nearby supernova radiation, to self-elimination from nuclear war or other disasters.

The life of the galaxy is very long. Civilizations may flash into existence and die before they can manage to talk to each other. At this current time, we may be the only civilization this advanced in our spiral arm of the Galaxy for all we know. Which means we’re doing pretty good.

2 Likes

Probably already has.

3 Likes

Do they ask him every day if he’s medicated? Seems like a valid question.

6 Likes

And don’t forget in GA, “tool” Herschel Walker received 48.6% of the vote for Senate.

15 Likes

Why is it always the people with the most punchable faces who want to throw the first punch?

3 Likes

I don’t want to see deliberate cruelty against the people of Gaza, but no one is crueler to them than Hamas. Their leadership lives in comfort while the people of Gaza exist to be human shields. Hamas will fire rockets from refugee camps. They fire rockets from apartment buildings. They hoard fuel and food. They put military hardware near hospitals. These people do not abide by any rules or wear any uniforms. Other than removing the civilian population from Gaza I don’t see anyway for Israel to dismantle Hamas without civilian casualties. And the leader of Hamas is promising another attack on Israel just like the last one.

350,000 people have died in the war in Syria and I have as of yet not seen any college campus meltdowns about the loss of life. If they can’t blame the Jews, who cares?

8 Likes

Cannon recusal because of this bullshit would make it waaay too easy for Trump to cause more delay with no more than sequential tweets about the judges on his cases.

1 Like

Best of luck to you.

4 Likes

“You need slack.”

1 Like

I certainly hope Jack Smith can flag this and present it to an Appeals Court for a change of judges. It has now become a conflict of interest for Cannon, and I would laugh uproariously if Trump’s attempt to put both hands and feet on the scales of justice backfired.

17 Likes