Loose Cannon Is Making A Mess Of The Mar-a-Lago Case

The thing about the CotFSM is that they’re heavily into carb-loading and everybody’s too full to riot after services…

19 Likes

Chickpea pasta is a fairly recent heresy.

14 Likes

One needs to contemplate the fact that Nokolai Kardeshev has indicated that we are a “Class Zero” planetary civilization. Despite our pretense of modernity, we are still barbarians with a very long way to go.
Unfortunately it is the fanatics and their depredations that get the eyes and the ink.
Perhaps fanaticism, and not religion, per say, is the problem?

11 Likes

I am so glad we have him

49 Likes

Quite the opposite, actually. Cannon is proving herself to be an utterly incompetent hack and willing to put out for free.

How many big clients and board seats has Alina Habba snagged since she got on board the Trump Train? Is the Prosperity Gospel working out for Jenna Ellis? Those are the models, and they’re not sweet outcomes.

28 Likes

I would love to see Schumer schedule approval of the nominations, one by one, if that is what it takes. Continuous, non stop until all done.

Let Coach work for his money, for once.

10 Likes

From your lips to His ears!

6 Likes

Junior is back on the hot seat this morning. Lisa Rubin reporting:

Donald Trump Jr. just took the stand again and is being shown the statement of financial condition as of June 30, 2016, which he testified that he did not help prepare and does not recall reviewing, other than in connection with preparation for his testimony. It’s dated 3/10/17.

26 Likes

Kinda think she and Kaszmaryk would settle for not spending the rest of their lives in Fort Pierce and Amarillo, respectively. Best she could hope for would be an appeals court, and that’s difficult, but not impossible to imagine.

6 Likes

Hey, I think Mike Johnson is checking out that guy’s ass.

10 Likes

Too sophisticated. Direct deposit to some kind of god-bothering non-profit tax-exempt corporation.

11 Likes

8 quatloos says that’s obviously fake as hell.

10 Likes

It is unfortunately true that most religionists create God in their own image. But like I said, at this stage of human development, we are mostly barbarians.

8 Likes

I got the “John Fetterman’s Body Double” T-shirt and it always gets people laughing when I wear it at the gym…except for a couple red hats who worship Trump…

21 Likes

Yes, and marinara thirst is morally and ethically acceptable.

8 Likes

Doing it physically…

money bags

10 Likes

This isn’t the first time TFG isn’t paying a subcontractor – but of course she won’t sue to try to collect what is owed her.

3 Likes

That may be true for what follows the opener, but the concept of an invisible man living in the sky is true of all monotheistic world religions (Buddhism and Taoism may get a pass here, but some varieties are pretty close to monotheism).

Not necessarily a “man” but a higher power that created and ordered the universe, with some special attention directed at us humans, and that requires blind faith without any proof of existence other than “his works.” A scientifically un-falsifiable belief.

That’s the foundation for everything else good or bad in a monotheistic religion. It exists in opposition to the idea that humans are alone and responsible for developing our own morality and laws without the invisible sky fairy watching over us.

8 Likes

Blasphemer! It’s right there in Andrew 8.

*Yes, I know there’s no Book of Andrew in the canonical bible.

8 Likes

The Senate would tank her. She’s an incompetent buffoon, and the model appeals court judge is at least competent (in addition to being ideologically reliable, of course).

13 Likes