Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

Back when “not renting to black people” was still cool…

20 Likes

If we see results like that, understand that the problem was that she’s brown and has a vagina. I didn’t write that reality and we don’t have to like it, but that would be my read on it.

25 Likes

Good news, even if you can only read the headline! (Subs req)

53 Likes

Trumpers don’t know reality.

8 Likes

You are correct. I will fix.

7 Likes

Trump is the useful idiot for Musk to morph MAGA into Make Apartheid Great Again.

15 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah. January 6 sticks in my head for some reason. I work in DC near the Capitol.

5 Likes

Georgia law requires that the results be certified by Nov. 12.

39 Likes

Better yet, he said it to the people that would directly benefit from the disaster funds — and they cheered.

Fun Fact: He later left them stranded in the desert.

40 Likes

31 Likes

Or the infamous 1979 Who concert in Cincinnati where a dozen people were trampled to death.

3 Likes

40 Likes

Less than three weeks to go to Election Day (my mail-in ballot is due to arrive today). But of course Trump’s insanity has no expiration date!

6 Likes

I would prefer that he stoke out live on stage at a rally the day before the election, the whole world watches secrect service administer CPR until he is transferred to an ambulance and then he dies in the hospital the next day as Kamala Harris is declared the winner by a landslide and dems retake the house and hold onto the senate by winning senate seats in Florida, Texas, Nebraska, Missouri, Ohio, and Montana

28 Likes

I don’t know…TFG seemed to be throwing something. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Croatia is a beautiful country. I’ve been there twice. Don’t miss Dubrovnik and Split.

8 Likes

Coltrane isn’t free jazz in the same way Ayler and Coleman are. Coltrane is mostly hard bop or post bop. Coltrane dabbled in some free jazz idioms late in his career, but Ayler and Coleman adopted free jazz and never left it.

I can’t imagine trying to back Coleman or Ayres in a rhythm section. Dude with the horn is up there improvising a melody and I’m trying to figure out how to harmonize it or put a coherent bass line to it. It’s hard enough to do that stuff when you know in advance what the harmonic structure is.

14 Likes

Yes, the Mango Messiah is the Phish of Hitlers…

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

53 Likes

Again … the goal: Make Apartheid Great Again!

7 Likes

I dunno what’s going on in “Aseurasia.” (H/T Trump), but I don’t think so. Rural AZ is all in for Trump, but the cities not no much. It’s possible that people are splitting the ticket because Lake is so odious, but that seems unlikely. Personally, I think that they are grossly oversampling Republicans and the NYT poll is known to be very very noisy. Besides there are way more Harris Walz signs in my neighborhood /s
So basically fuck the polls.

If I were to bet, Harris gets Arizona, but we’ll have to wait and see.

44 Likes