Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

The guy belongs in federal prison, for the rest of his natural life or until he is shanked by Bubba in the targ.

4 Likes

At least you’re not leaving on a jet plane.

15 Likes

41 Likes

dancing putin

9 Likes

His presidency will end at noon on January 20th.

41 Likes

There has to be a McDonalds, there’s always a McDonalds. Give us a report on their fries.

4 Likes

Think along the lines of this old joke. A man goes to the family doctor to report that his uncle thinks he’s a chicken. “Well, let’s make him an appointment with a psychiatrist”, the doctor replies. “He’ll get him checked out and, we can hope, fixed up.”

“No”, the man sighed. “Can’t do that. We need the eggs.”

38 Likes

Nope…they are aware of what they are doing… they are all just angling to be the “Brawndo” in the Idiocracy story that will be our future

11 Likes

When a Trump rally finally descends into its own Altamont, complete with its own Hells Angles doing the security a lot of people will say. “told you so”.

22 Likes

It will be sanewashed to the masses, so your “I told ypu so” will fall on deaf ears

9 Likes

Apparently at Coachella it was over 100 deg and people were fainting and being hauled away in ambulances. Shuttles to parking quit because of laws prohibiting drivers to drive after a certain number of hours at the wheel. Many attendees were left in the dark with their cars 5 miles away. Great planning. Of course they aren’t blaming TFG for poor planning, but every one else they could think of.

52 Likes

woops – maybe I need to get myself checked… cue up Pavarotti and Bocelli and the Village People!!

8 Likes

If anything, TIFBG will be put in a locked ward for his own protection. As a previous POTUS and with his clear dementia, he has to be protected from all possible issues. At 78, it won’t be for too much longer, just from statistical life expectancy. He isn’t well in any case, beyond the dementia.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Yes, after “Memory” from the 1983 recording of Cats. And “Nessun Dorma” (also Pavorotti) was up too

You see the pattern with his play list? It’s all late 70s and 80s stuff. YMCA, etc He’s stuck in time there.

40 Likes

Yeah, I mentioned…

1 Like

Trust me, I know him and some of his supporters and nothing is tuned out.

4 Likes

Not according to the Post article. First, he directed the DJ to play (I kid you not) “Ave Maria” after the first person collapsed and was carried away. Ditto for the second. Then he decided not to answer any more questions, and just told the DJ to start playing music, a medley of his favorite songs, to which he swayed and twitched.

The staff kept flashing up messages on the teleprompter to please, take another question, take some more questions, but the Convicted Felon seemed oblivious, continuing to enjoy his (unlicensed, not permitted by the artists) music. Finally, he called for “YMCA” and that put a merciful end to the proceedings.

47 Likes

Except that Joseph Robbinette Biden, Jr. will be president until noon on January 20, 2025

18 Likes

What about reality?

9 Likes