Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

Have to watch and hear his tone right there. The audience was starting to applaud, and he was basically saying ‘No, I’m being deadly serious now’.

15 Likes

I don’t have to listen to it. The editor in chief of the New York Times needs to listen closely so do the heads of NBC, CBS and ABC. Major media need to all become aware that if they don’t tell the truth about Trump they might be complicit in the end of America and their companies.

39 Likes

Interesting choice of music for the last song:

As “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses played, he walked off the stage. He spoke to attendees on his way out, as “Memory” from the musical “Cats” played in the background.

17 Likes

My USPS email notice says mine will be delivered in today’s mail. I plan to fill it out tonight and drop it off tomorrow morning at the courthouse drop box.

12 Likes

An idea. $200,000 is a small sum in relative terms to a campaign. Harris should pay this off, if St. Cloud agrees to convey Trump’s debt to her campaign. She makes a big deal about rescuing the town from the financial burden of Trump’s rally. And says now Trump OWES her campaign the money. Then make a big deal about what a cheat he is for not paying her back.

51 Likes

Baptists - (but not those Baptists) are repulsed by the Loon.

20 Likes

Yeah, about that Arizona poll. I looked at the NYT crosstabs for Arizona: the poll shows trump beating Harris by +5… BUT Also shows the sample breakdown - Democrats 44% vs Republicans 51%. It also shows prop 139 (abortion) winning 52% to 33%, yet Harris is losing to trump? The final obvious problem is that Gallego beating Lake 48% - 41%, yet in the exact same poll it also shows Arizona voters want republicans to control the US Senate 50% - 44%. That makes no sense at all.

There are other problems, but these are the most obvious ones.

44 Likes

Ironically, DeSantis banned that in Florida.

giphy-2047906642

11 Likes

What’s going on in AZ? Is Trump really that far ahead?

4 Likes

38 Likes

From now on: Grandpa doesn’t have dementia, he’s just improvising!!

33 Likes

“Throes.”

24 Likes

Joseph R. Biden will be the President on November 5, 2024 and until January 20, 2025. He is the Commander in Chief and has immunity according to the SCOTUS. So, I say, “shoot to kill” anyone trying to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. Not kidding.

12 Likes

It’s OK - it’s on blocks, the battery has been disconnected from the motor and now the horn just blares.

20 Likes

Even @steviedee111’s cat is alarmed at the latest reports of Trump’s behavior.

4 Likes

Puppy and Saida (taking her time with a treat).

31 Likes

“And so Mr. Trump, a political candidate known for improvisational departures,” I’d prefer the free jazz of John Coltrane, Albert Ayler and Ornette Coleman.

13 Likes

As Trump stood onstage in his oversize suit and bright red tie, swaying back and forth, it was almost as if he were taking a trip back to decades past. Trump’s decision to cut short the question-and-answer portion of the town hall and instead have the crowd stay to listen to his favorite songs was a somewhat bizarre move, given that the election was only 22 days away. Vice President Kamala Harris has called Trump, 78, unstable and questioned his mental acuity. (WaPo)

26 Likes

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you
Don’t do anything at all

21 Likes

Like more songs about buildings and food?

8 Likes