Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

The whole problem with that scenario is that the MAGAt base have been conditioned to believe that because the senate did not convict him , for purely partisan reasons, that Trump was “exonerated” and that all of the investigations, impeachments, indictments, civil liabilities, and criminal convictions are all part of a witch hunt designed to stop THEM from making America great again. They fail to recognize that Trump exclusively evaluates American greatness by how rich it makes him and how many people kiss his ass or cower in fear of him. The whole situation is despairing and Trump and MAGA need to suffer electoral anihillation

19 Likes

clapping randomly …full-off-beat … half-off-beat … throwing in spontaneous cringe worthy eye-winks? … demonstrating the total awkwardness of South Dakota white-lady “hip”

31 Likes

Turns out that diarrhea is their thing and you’ll have to wipe it off their cold, dead hands.

59 Likes

Honestly, I now loathe the New York Times. Just fucking pathetic.

How it started:

How the Times says it’s going.

46 Likes

This guy belongs in an assisted living facility with memory care, not the WH.

34 Likes

I saw The The last night with the college friend who came up from Charlottesville. It was a great show, but I’m tired, hard of hearing, and a little depressed sharing an experience with a bunch of late boomers and Gen X listening to 40-year-old music

9 Likes

I like how she was going to the video clips of him at her rally last night. Doing the Warner Wolf “let’s go to the video”. To see the deranged man and use his words against him.

13 Likes

I have a image in my head of Mel, Jr, Eric, Laura, and Ivanka are in an endless game of rock, scissors, paper, to see who signs the commitment papers.

13 Likes

I have my doubts about the golf cart.

27 Likes

17 Likes

I really don’t care what trump is saying, I’ve heard quite enough from that idiot.
Far more interested in what Kamala has to say.

25 Likes

To which he replied “what song?” No joke.

28 Likes

Cue the screaming from the Right before anything even takes place:

Baier: Harris interview will be pre-taped with ‘very minimal’ editing (msn.com)

16 Likes

Mr. Trump mad a decision? It is not a decision to McConnel.

2 Likes

No. They will wait until the mid terms in 2026 befor invoking the 25th amendment. That way JD Vance can fascist himself into a rigged re-elect in 2028 and make motions to another re-elect in 2032 but by then democracy will be well and truly dead and there will be no more government of, by and for the people in this country.

6 Likes

It’s misinformation in every sense of the word.

54 Likes
56 Likes

In traditional jazz styles, there is a concept of playing inside (the changes) and outside. (As best I can tell, this doesn’t apply in free jazz. I’m not a big fan of free jazz, so I’m not certain that they don’t have similar concepts of inside and outside.)

The thing is, if you want to be taken seriously when you’re playing outside the changes you must first demonstrate that you can play inside the harmonic structure.

TSF has never shown that he’s capable of the political equivalent of ‘playing inside’.

25 Likes

Did it take someone 40 minutes to find the key to unlock the doors? Well at least the attendees weren’t left in cold and dark, and had to walk 5 miles to get to their cars. So there’s that.

20 Likes

Or a senior in the throws of sundowning…

5 Likes