Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

I’m afraid to ask what the pronouns refer to in this case.

Please don’t tell me. I’m better off not knowing some things.

12 Likes

Portrait of a cat wondering WTF with that rally turned live sundowning…

59 Likes

I suspect he was referring to interviews. Colbert said there was no context for this statement.

16 Likes

Since tRump seems to have trouble pronouncing Kamala’s name maybe it’s time to find out how to correctly pronounce his name.
Is it DonOLD Trump, or DonOLD John Trump?

15 Likes

The Music of the Smears

10 Likes

Over the holiday weekend, Trump’s language became more sinister, unhinged, and unapologetic, baiting his legions of supporters with promises of violence, retribution, and purifying purges. He continued to evoke key tenets of the Great Replacement Theory: America under attack by migrant invaders soiling the purity of traditional towns and villages. He threatened to unleash police and to use the military to go after “radical left lunatics.” All of this came against the backdrop of Trump refusing to abide by the results of any election he loses.

77 Likes

Good on you @kelaine !!
Excellent

My ballot should theoretically show up in my mailbox today. It hit the mail last Wednesday, got sent to Phoenix to be “sorted” then sent back to Tucson (250 mile road trip)to be sent across town. Next election I’m gonna arrange to pick my ballot up at our recorder’s office and avoid the mail foolishness.

28 Likes

For those that think “Trump’s changed” remember that his first impeachment was over withholding Congressionally appropriated aid until he got what he wanted. Here we have him doing exactly that or threatening to do exactly that to California.

57 Likes

Having read David’s upbeat MM I have one blanket comment to address today’s state of affairs: My fly rod and gear are in the Outback and I’m heading up Poudre Canyon. Don’t know when I’ll be back again.

34 Likes

I don’t see a Walgreens or CVS or Kwik Trip. We’re doomed!

13 Likes

Truly frightening to realize (1) this man may become fully, undeniably incapacitated (ignoring the obvious that he already is) over the next three weeks and remain on the ballot anyway, and (2) no one is going to do anything about it, because it’s too late, but more importantly, they want and expect JD Vance to take over anyway.

Just VOTE. The demented, physically feeble Convicted Felon cannot be allow anywhere near the Oval Office.

57 Likes

Dangerous immigrants –

Click the link above. This is GOOD!

44 Likes

I fully expect donald to throw major hissy fits win or lose. The man is obviously dangerous and the media still try to normalize him. That his followers don’t see his madness fully shows 40% +/- are not well in their heads.

35 Likes

It’s a lovely afternoon here in Lyon, France, as I sip coffee at an outside cafe in the Place de la Comédie. So . . . how are things going in the States . . . ?

Seriously . . . long since voted for Kamala from abroad. The French are finally getting their hair on fire that the US is about to “faire la bêtise des toutes les bêtises” - to do the stupid of all stupids - and very likely elect this monster. Donald Trump: bad for women and minorites. Bad for America. Bad for the world.

About to elect Trump? No better phrase for that than Obama’s:

“When did that become okay?”

58 Likes

Think I’ll ride the Harley down a scenic country road here in CO also. Only way to survive!

11 Likes

Trump’s “New Owner”

The always quotable Mary Trump, the niece of the Malignant Loser, has written in Substack that her uncle has always been for sale. He’s hollow as far as having any core philosophy or values, except what’s best for him financially. The opening paragraphs of Mary Trump’s perceptive article illustrates that fact:

"Donald Trump has always been for sale. It used to be shocking how many people were willing to prop him up in the hopes of profiting off his increasingly seamy ventures. But thanks to a morally bankrupt Republican Party and our degraded corporate media, Donald remains alarmingly close to the kind of power that’s worth shelling out massive amounts of money to be close to—and benefit from.

Any person or entity, from Putin to Saudi Arabia’s LIV Golf, willing to throw Donald a few bucks for a licensing fee or a Trump Tower condo has gained access and influence. Given this decades-long pattern, it’s not surprising that the world’s richest fascist, South African jumping bean Elon Musk, would also be interested in purchasing a few shares in a man who is willing to sell whatever he can get his hands on—whether it’s steaks or American national security—because he values money more than anything.

In exchange for Donald’s willingness to throw Musk the keys to the federal government, Musk is throwing a considerable fortune, as well as the weight of Twitter’s influence, behind the Republican candidate. For him, it’s a safe bet because he knows, if Donald is elected, he’ll do anything Musk wants him to do." (our emphasis)

Whether it’s through flattery or bribes, the Malignant Loser can be manipulated, indeed owned. Foreign adversaries have discovered that over the years, starting with his Russian idol, war criminal and thug Vladimir Putin. His new owner is busy dumping his receding fortune in the Malignant Loser’s campaign, not only for potential leverage over the Federal Government, but for salving his wounded ego after being rejected for his anti-labor actions and for his “free speech for Nazis” movement on social media.

63 Likes

52 Likes

Ah, the self-indulgence of a candidate making everyone listen to his mix-tape while he, as George Costanza would say, has a “full body dry heave.”

The Harris campaign should do a pie chart of this event:

25% giving rambling answers on how trump will save everything thru tariffs and drilling for oil
75% lamely dancing.

The only bright spot was the awkwardness of Kristi Noem having to gamely to clap along.

35 Likes

I take it that he has no idea who Leonard Cohen was nor the theme of his song Democracy.

26 Likes

Tell them to cool their jets. It’ll be fine.

4 Likes