Listen Closely Because What Donald Trump Is Saying Is Worse Than Ever

Baseball ain’t my bag. Dunno.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Cleveland? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Go to Ohio City. It’s fun and more liberal than other parts of Ohio.

8 Likes

TFG threatens to withhold disaster funds to one of the states that send the most taxes to federal coffers. Just fucking absurd.

61 Likes

Harris needs to use the word UNFIT. Loudly and often. It happens to be true and it’ll cause the spotlight to go on him in a way that’ll kill.

61 Likes

Never forget that Woodrow Wilson suffered a mild stroke, and the government was being run by his wife. Also, St. Ronnie of Raygun, beloved of GQP memory, and their Greatest Preznit evah!, whose visage should be carved into Mt Rushmore over Washington’s, was clearly suffering from Alzheimer’s during his second term. Nancy and his staff were apparently making most of the decisions.

56 Likes

She is.

50 Likes

Spot on. And I’m sure JD and Thiel watched that performance with glee as they anticipate taking over with article 25.

62 Likes

Thiel, Vance, and the rest are frothing at the mouth. A demented president who sits in front of the television all day long is their dream … . He’ll be more than happy to “delegate.”

64 Likes

After some guy fainted.

The evening began to take a different trajectory when a man appeared to faint in the crowd. Trump paused his remarks. Attendees fanned the man and began to sing “God Bless America.” As the man waited for medical help, Trump mused: “While we’re waiting. So we had a beautiful evening. And I don’t know if they could get this song up quickly, but if they could work really quickly backstage while we’re waiting. ‘Ave Maria*.’”* The song began to play.

Trump then resumed. Minutes later, another attendee needed medical attention. Trump stopped again. “Take your time, doctor,” he said, and “Ave Maria” began to play again. Trump then quipped to the crowd: “Would anybody else like to faint? Please raise your hand. Let’s do it now.”

:woman_facepalming:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/14/trump-music-sways-town-hall/

36 Likes

Great minds. Post above yours.

6 Likes

He’s doing his town hall for women tonight, isn’t he? I guess he was honing his play list, since everyone knows that the ladies like music more than policy.

25 Likes

Don’t forget Nancy’s astrologer!

26 Likes

Please don’t remind me…ooops. It’s too late, baby.

11 Likes

JDV is tan and rested and Peter Thiel and Elmo have their battery chargers at the ready. TCF would be Amendment 25’d in under 6 months. They would then have 3 ½ years to completely clean out the treasury and trash our system if government.

55 Likes

84 Likes

I know that Skanky has been saying a lot of awful and racist things. But this quote from him is very thoughtful and well informed.

"I did three of them today. I did a little one, a little tiny one […] and then I did a really big one. I did a big one. And then I did this one. And I’m still raring to go.”

It is a work of literary art. Full of hidden wisdom. This should be in every office and workplace to motivate ordinary people.

32 Likes

Pills or bowel movements?

27 Likes

Colbert had a lot of fun with this last night.

33 Likes

What fresh hell is this that the dancing fascist is somehow even allowed to roam free, let alone be nearly tied in the race for president against an intelligent, competent actual human being?

59 Likes

There was a guy in my mother’s memory care home that talked like that. He died of a seizure two months after she got there.

23 Likes