Larry Elder Campaign Touts Website Already Saying Newsom Won Via Voter Fraud

No question that the recall process needs some reforms, but:

1. Recall petitions circulate on most California governors. Trying to recall Newsom is a normal thing in the sport of California politics.
  2. Most recall efforts fail to collect enough signatures to force a recall election. This recall effort succeeded because of a confluence of blunders and decisions.
    a. Newsom instituted a number of unpopular mandates to control the pandemic, including masks and business/school closures.
    b. After instituting those measures, Newsom proved that he is a rich idiot by going to a fancy restaurant party in Napa where no masks were being worn and no parties were supposed to be happening.
    c. A judge granted the petitioner’s request for a four-month extension to the time to collect signatures because of pandemic interference.
    d. The RNC jumped in and started sponsoring signature collection.

2.a. and 2.b. pissed a lot of people off, and 2.c. and 2.d. gave them the time and resources they needed to get sufficient signatures to force the election.

After a bunch of bad luck and poor decision making, Newsom caught a big break. He was incredibly fortunate that a completely unprincipled whack-job like Elder emerged from the candidate jungle as the single alternative to Newsom.

19 Likes

Love it!
She looks beautiful, btw :heart:.

9 Likes

Indeed. Time to stop humoring the crazies and start paying attention to the rest of us. The freak show is really hard to break away from.

38 Likes

Rep. Albio Sires (D-NJ): Plenty of t-shirts, running low on handkerchiefs, misplaced cufflink under black sock.

3 Likes

No! Just no! Religious my ass. This is a great opportunity to get rid of bad cops. Fire them all.

21 Likes

Exactly. If it had been a reasonable (LOL) Republican with name recognition Newsom would be out on his ear. Of course the thing isn’t in the bag yet. Lots of frauding left to do before we can say that.

8 Likes

And while we are at it, lets get rid of religious exemptions, it’s all BS to begin with.

19 Likes

Or damming. It didn’t work out for Muslim terrorists to be labeled as such. These people self-identify as terrorists by their own actions. Let them wear it.

5 Likes

Absolutely :100:

4 Likes

My state Senator was elected in 2016, then was recalled in 2017 or 2018 because the GOP saw him as an easy target. He was then elected again in 2020.

15 Likes
29 Likes

Can you imagine the kind of answers you’d get on the average bus, going up and down the aisle with a clipboard and a pencil behind your ear and two in your shirt pocket, asking passengers for their opinions on everything under the sun? Why, you’d take your life.

7 Likes

You all need to amend the process to require the alternative candidate to collect N + 1 votes for a successful recall, where N is the number of votes against the recall on part 1.

9 Likes

I laughed at this news from Nicki. But then I heard Post Malone has a cousin who took the vaccine and woke up as someone else. Now I’m signing up for vaccine reversal.

13 Likes

Because these guys have a.history of threatening and committing violence and the other two groups don’t.

12 Likes

Where N is a non-negative integer.

Gotta walk the dogs. Later.

9 Likes

Ok. They need to get 2,600 desks and a warehouse while the recruiting efforts are underway. How are they going to protect the public they serve if they give them COVID 19?

15 Likes

I Know. Believe me, I know… sigh… :flushed:

1 Like

I agree. For California to be such a progressive state why do they have a recall option for Governor? It’s really a stupid thing because it’s too easily abused.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available