Larry Elder Campaign Touts Website Already Saying Newsom Won Via Voter Fraud

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things.

The campaign of Larry Elder, the hard-right radio host who’s been leading the pack of Republicans working to unseat California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in today’s recall election, is promoting a website that curiously already states the results of the election even though it, uh, hasn’t started yet!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1387371
1 Like

Someone should ask Elder why he is delinquent on filing his 2024 taxes.

You know he is.

Everyone agrees.

37 Likes

Good Morning

I thought, beware of dog?

In my neighbourhood

11 Likes

This is from 2012. It is as timely now (even more so) as it was then. Be sure to stick with it. It’s 4 minutes that are so right.

And I’m sure you’ll be able to tell who wrote it.

27 Likes

The U.S Capitol Police is “aware” of “concerning online chatter” about the upcoming rally in support of the Jan. 6 insurrectionists…

I presume this is in contrast to the 1/6 insurrection, for which they had no fricking clue there was online chatter about pending planned violence. Or, they were aware, and chose to ignore it. Which is it, Capitol Police?

15 Likes

Another one dies free….

52 Likes

They were, either the Capitol Police decided to go easy on their fellow Trumpists, or were ordered to do so.

4 Likes

There ya go. Prayers answered. Wish granted. FAFO.

9 Likes

Joy Reid Calls Out Nicki Minaj: ‘You Could Do Better Than That!’ | Crooks and Liars

13 Likes

Tax The Rich

16 Likes

I think putting up that fencing ahead of the protest on the 18th is a bad idea. It sends the wrong message, that we’re afraid of Trump’s minions and can’t handle a protest by having enough armed police protecting the Capitol and other government buildings in DC. Police willing to make immediate arrests and haul people off if necessary. If it was good enough for the scary black folks at a BLM protest in DC, it’s good enough for the clowns who show up at Trump protests.

19 Likes

Imbecile Larry Elder just ensured that it will be a rout, after all if it is going to be stolen why should republicans bother to vote?

27 Likes

Thank you for posting.

7 Likes

Bummer.

4 Likes

Wow. I had not seen that, and I had to look up who wrote it.

Aaron Sworkin, of course.

9 Likes
12 Likes

I dunno, I think it sends the message that they’re not fucking around this time and it treats these clowns like the terrorists they are. Too many of these assholes believe they’re the good guys and that the military and police are on their side (Well, some certainly are). The fence is a reminder of what they really are, so I’m good with it.

45 Likes

Makes me wish I could see his version of To Kill a Mockingbird. Jeff Daniels is returning to the role of Atticus and I’ve heard it’s outstanding.

15 Likes

This is great news. Every time they do this it gets a bit more tired.

6 Likes

I see that Nicki has a couple of Golden Globes to go with her Grammys.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available