Larry Elder Campaign Touts Website Already Saying Newsom Won Via Voter Fraud

You’d THINK that LIBtards wouLD waiT TO do theIR fraUD befORE there WAS a vote, but there IT IS. SPECIAL algorithms tRACK preVOTING to idenTIFY voting. IS There NO low YOU clOWNS would STOOP??

18 Likes

And a friend of a friend or a friend of a cousin or something with swollen blue balls…

9 Likes

“A fool always finds some greater fool to admire him.” – Nicolas Boileau-Despreaux

12 Likes

That was embarrassingly stupid. She’s catching hell on Twitter.

I guess she’s not known for her brainz.

16 Likes

I saw Elder in a TV ad last night, selling a supplement or something. What?..

5 Likes

De-Trumpify the police!

40 Likes

It’s the asymmetry that bothers me. Are they going to put up the fencing the next time a BLM protest happens in DC, or a women’s march for abortion rights? Why just for these guys?

I think it sends a message that they’re scarier than any other group, which is empowering. “Oooh, we’re such a badass group that they need extra precautions.” Anyway, I’m just annoyed that the seat of government can’t be protected well enough with manpower. Fencing off government buildings doesn’t sit right with me for our nation’s Capitol.

9 Likes

I know it’s Tiger Beat on the Potomac, but this is pretty illustrative of Larry Elder’s (lack of) character as a radio ‘host’.

6 Likes

Signage everywhere in DC announcing shoot on sight orders are in effect for those breeching barricades or fencing would do fine.

5 Likes

What else have they got? What are the chances, even in California’s goofy system, that a hard right idiot like Elder could become Governor of a blue state? It was never going to happen. So why not drag out a worn tool if it’s all you have? A tool that’s never worked but it’s all you’ve got.

California should reform it’s way of doing things or it can expect this crap to be an everyday occurrence.

16 Likes

Because campaigning as a sore loser works so well!

12 Likes

“2600”?
I was wondering how many Devout Nazis in LAPD would be asking for a religious exemption.

(See “American History X”)

11 Likes

Recall efforts are already common in California. The system needs to be changed.

10 Likes

I know someone who said she had a cousin who’s dick fell off. I think Bobbit was the name given.

9 Likes

Religious exemptions for vaccination are such bullshit. None of the major religious denominations have come out against vaccination.

I can’t understand why mandates are still written with this exception. It doesn’t work in most school districts to avoid vaccinating your kids.

22 Likes

He’s a perfectly normal movement conservative.

And yet this stuff is as important to understanding the conservative ascendancy as are the internecine organizational and ideological struggles that make up its official history—if not, indeed, more so. The strategic alliance of snake-oil vendors and conservative true believers points up evidence of another successful long march, of tactics designed to corral fleeceable multitudes all in one place—and the formation of a cast of mind that makes it hard for either them or us to discern where the ideological con ended and the money con began.“

— Rick Perlstein

22 Likes

Please bow your heads…

Thank the oh Lord for taking this lowlife piece of shit off the fucking planet. Amen.

14 Likes

The same reason families watch the tv show that 6 year olds want to watch. Avoiding the tantrum. BTW, CA schools eliminated religious exemptions for vaccines in the the school system, I believe.

18 Likes

Uh huh…‘all those POLLS are evidence of FRAUD I tell you…those librul idiots are manipulating the data so my 20% won’t get out and VOTE’…amirite Larry???

7 Likes

Same with the hoax virus. Why bother getting vaccinated when it’s all a Communist plot to keep Trumpanzies from dying.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available