Jury Finds Trump Liable For Sexual Abuse, Battery, Defamation In E. Jean Carroll Rape Case - TPM – Talking Points Memo

The 2024 GOP nominee

Donald Trump, voted “not rapist” by his peers

8 Likes

I think they should certainly ask him, repeatedly, why ANY woman should ever trust him or vote for him, given he is now a PROVEN sexual abuser. He can appeal the damages but the “Finder of Fact” has tattooed the SOB as a sexual predator for life.

4 Likes

Kinda like O.J. isn’t a murderer, even though he lost in civil court for killing two people.

33 Likes

No WaY a maN wiTh a 3” peniS caN do Standing up seX. InnocenT !

33 Likes

What I want proven is that he’s bankrupt, that his debts are greater than his assets and he’s been living off credit for years.

12 Likes

Trump says that he has no idea who this woman is, and that may be true since he thought she was Marla.

6 Likes

I believe the legal term is to now call him a confirmed sex offender.

6 Likes

Fucker just posted that he absolutely denies knowing E. Jean, which is obvious bull shit.

9 Likes

It may embarrass Trump a bit that she could not actually see if he penetrated her with his tiny mushroom.

7 Likes

Trump:

“I don’t see nine people coming out and saying Ron DeSantis is not a rapist, I’m just saying, makes you wonder”

7 Likes

Donnie will throw a hissy fit and one of his seversl judges will sanction him again

3 Likes

Of course they labeled it a “win” they still have an interview to sell. CNN deserves to be cancelled if they continue to promote Trump to the public.

7 Likes

Go Team Aneurism :slight_smile:
The overtime bill for the ketchup cleanup is going to be hoooge.

7 Likes

What’s the over/under for the date Trump pays the damages in full?

(Or does the court dictate that?)

1 Like

I suspect that is only for those convicted in criminal cases, but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Newest fundraising pitch: “Help us raise 2 million dollars by next week because a lying b-word-c-word lied about your favorite President

6 Likes

I don’t think you can get odds on “never.”

1 Like

Trump responds.

Untitled

24 Likes

CNN seems content saying over and over again that it will be in court on appeal for a very long time before she sees any of that money. That may be true, but too bad they keep deflecting from the full impact of the verdict on tRump in order to point this out. The appeal by tRump is a given. Why even keep mentioning it?

Carroll won her civil case. Period.

Pay up you prick. Would you like that in $10’s, $20’s, $50’s, or $100’s, Ms. Carroll? Or will a cashier’s check for the full amount do? Actually, she didn’t even get into this case for the money as I remember it. Just the satisfaction that he had to face what he did.

25 Likes

The way the verdict form was written, there were three pathways for finding liability on the battery claim. If they answer “Yes” to question 1 (Rape), they are supposed to skip past questions 2 and 3 (sexual assault and forcible touching) to get to question 4 (injury/damages). So it appears to me they took the easy no on the rape question and just went with sexual assault instead to get to injury and damages.

43 Likes