Jordan Again Prompts Questions About When He Spoke To Trump On Jan. 6n | Talking Points Memo

I DARE any reporter to ask him about that.

5 Likes

“Rep. Jordan has been asked this exact question several times since Jan. 6. And each time, it’s as if a reporter ambushed him, jumping out of the bushes showers to thrust a surprise question penis at the unsuspecting congressman.”

FIFY

19 Likes

Put Gym Neighbors in front of the 1/6 Committee and grill that liar for 11 hours on live TV.

16 Likes

22 Likes

"I talked to him after the attack happened and we were removed from the chamber. I had nothing to do with any of this.”

Translation: “Sure, I helped him plan it. But so did a lot of other people. I just didn’t think it would get this out of hand.”

Thank you, Gym.

29 Likes

The NSA knows. The WH computerized switchboard knows. WH Staff knows. Depose them, too.

It will be a good day in the USA when the convicted, seditious GQP members go to white collar jail for 10-15 years.

The Constitution deserves to be washed clean with the tears of traitors.

34 Likes

Buy a freakin’ jacket.

7 Likes

I bet Putin knows too and he’s blackmailing Gym Neighbors about what he did as a wrestling coach!

3 Likes

“No, I did not speak to the President during the attack.”

No we’re getting somewhere.

19 Likes

December 21, at the White House. Express purpose of the meeting, according to Meadows, was “preparing to fight back against mounting evidence of voter fraud.” Biggs is on record that they discussed how to object to the electoral votes during the J6 certification proceeding. It seems highly improbable that the mob’s role was not discussed, given that Trump had summoned them only two days before with the “Will be wild!” tweet.

29 Likes

Not to mention the ad(s) on Bannon’s podcast, etc.

10 Likes

Yesterday on MSNBC some law prof used a legal term that means that someone resisting a subpoena if probably guilty of something. It’s an assumption.

9 Likes

"I had nothing to do with any of this.” Hmmm, did anyone ask whether you were involved or not?

10 Likes

I had nothing to do with any of this.

Denying something you haven’t been accused of yet is usually a tell.

“No need to look in the trunk, officer. There’s definitely not a body or anything in there.”

23 Likes

“I’ve talked to the former president umpteen times — thousands, countless times,” Jordan told Brett Baier in July.

Baier then said, “But I mean on January 6, congressman.”

“Yes,” Jordan replied. “I mean — I’ve talked to the President so many — I can’t remember all the days I’ve talked to him, but I’ve certainly talked to the President.”

“There wasn’t anything special about January 6th. I mean, I was working with Trump and others on a daily basis for a long time to subvert and destroy democracy in the United States. There wasn’t anything special about that day such that I’d remember it from any other.”

ETA: “And that work continues, by the way.”

13 Likes

Liar liar
Pants on fire

9 Likes

If Jagoff Jordan is ever hauled before the committee, I hope all of the questioning is by 19-year-old male college students dressed in wrestling onesies, and also force Jordan to stand while answering them just to see if he gets a chubbie. Must see TV!

8 Likes

Exactly the kind of uh…penetrating insight I come here for.

5 Likes

Came here to comment on that too. Interesting choice of word, putting him at odds with the part of his caucus that wants to call it just a tourist visit. Do I smell some fear in the air?

16 Likes

Because January 6th, 2021 was such an ordinary day, and there was nothing really to talk to the president other than discussing the weather…

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available