Jordan Again Prompts Questions About When He Spoke To Trump On Jan. 6n | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) still can’t get his story straight about whether and when he spoke to former President Trump on Jan. 6.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1391463
1 Like

Jordan replied. “I mean — I’ve talked to the President so many — I can’t remember all the days I’ve talked to him, but I’ve certainly talked to the President.”

If only phones had some automated recordkeeping capability such that one could scroll back to a certain day and see what calls one had made or received.

72 Likes

Someone needs a subpoena, STAT.

42 Likes

J Jordan - this weasel-y prick only testifies from the panel, and definitely not under oath. Put him under oath and he will clam up. Took no responsibility for sexual abuse of athletes in his custody, either. He is well aware that he is just a lying, whiney little prick. All the more reason to put him under oath.

Last I heard, US House of Rep. could still discipline its own members without asking permission from any other body.

28 Likes

Well…what is it, Bro?

14 Likes

"Simply a technique to avoid moving onto the next question - “What was said?”

10 Likes

Or, you know, with the proper paperwork, ask the communications provider for the records.

23 Likes

I DARE any reporter to ask him about that.

5 Likes

“Rep. Jordan has been asked this exact question several times since Jan. 6. And each time, it’s as if a reporter ambushed him, jumping out of the bushes showers to thrust a surprise question penis at the unsuspecting congressman.”

FIFY

19 Likes

Put Gym Neighbors in front of the 1/6 Committee and grill that liar for 11 hours on live TV.

16 Likes

22 Likes

"I talked to him after the attack happened and we were removed from the chamber. I had nothing to do with any of this.”

Translation: “Sure, I helped him plan it. But so did a lot of other people. I just didn’t think it would get this out of hand.”

Thank you, Gym.

29 Likes

The NSA knows. The WH computerized switchboard knows. WH Staff knows. Depose them, too.

It will be a good day in the USA when the convicted, seditious GQP members go to white collar jail for 10-15 years.

The Constitution deserves to be washed clean with the tears of traitors.

34 Likes

Buy a freakin’ jacket.

7 Likes

I bet Putin knows too and he’s blackmailing Gym Neighbors about what he did as a wrestling coach!

3 Likes

“No, I did not speak to the President during the attack.”

No we’re getting somewhere.

19 Likes

December 21, at the White House. Express purpose of the meeting, according to Meadows, was “preparing to fight back against mounting evidence of voter fraud.” Biggs is on record that they discussed how to object to the electoral votes during the J6 certification proceeding. It seems highly improbable that the mob’s role was not discussed, given that Trump had summoned them only two days before with the “Will be wild!” tweet.

29 Likes

Not to mention the ad(s) on Bannon’s podcast, etc.

10 Likes

Yesterday on MSNBC some law prof used a legal term that means that someone resisting a subpoena if probably guilty of something. It’s an assumption.

9 Likes

"I had nothing to do with any of this.” Hmmm, did anyone ask whether you were involved or not?

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available