Jan. 6 Prisoners Recorded A Podcast From Jail With A Camera Someone ‘Accidentally’ Gave Them

These guys just gave Bannon an idea.

8 Likes

I feel like if you have to explicitly state you are a good man, you probably aren’t one.

18 Likes

Natural for propaganda to work, but the demise of the machine that drives it is what the fight is about.

I’m hoping they get carried away and show their real faces.

In a Narcissist’s mind, they are a good man.

2 Likes

Manly? More like a bunch of pathetic losers.

3 Likes

White supremacy is a helluva drug.

12 Likes

Surely the jail staff was aware. Heads need to roll. Also WTAF?

7 Likes

A legitimate fear

3 Likes

It was never extant in the first place.

Of course they were protesters. They were protesters that took it too far. So in this case they went from protesters to attack squads. If they had stayed outside of the Capital building they wouldn’t be in jail/prison.

6 Likes

I’m on Edge (both the platform and mentally - LOL!!!) and the new tab doesn’t open when clicking the comments.

4 Likes

There was a story last year about how a number of them had access to iPads in the DC jail. So it’s not surprising that they are podcasting.
Prison reform advocates, take note.

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing advertisements on the subway recruiting NYC corrections officers. The pay scale after 5 years is $130k a year. If you can tough it out for a few years until you get a college degree and want to advance in other areas it can be worth it.

2 Likes

What babies these bad boys are, ignorant as dirt, endlessly agrieved, hopelessly deluded, and determined to make their lives worse.

Trouble is they can make all our lives worse if we don’t shut them down.

14 Likes

I’m struggling with that a little too for the same reason as you. I can open a new tab on the home page link using my mouse wheel, but it doesn’t fire consistently (old mouse). Sometimes it takes a second click. The “target=blank” was helpful.

The other thing – given the above – is when I come to the Hive and scroll down, the header link back to the home page – the TPM logo – scrolls up and off the screen. I don’t see any other link home. So to leave the Hive and go back to the home page requires two mouse clicks. Not a huge deal for me, but from the TPM side, it means two server requests to accomplish one thing.

Unless I’m missing something  : - )

2 Likes

“We Are Good Men,” which refers to the prisoners as “patriots”

Well, that remains to be seen.

At least we can all agree you were foolish.

1 Like

The RoL has been deliberately sabotaged by the fascist cult. They’re gleeful about the results they’ve accomplished. And likely they consider it as Mission Accomplished.

4 Likes

Fyi from cnn…

Judge dresses down prosecutor twice in gag order hearing

4 Likes

Aw, come on. There have been plenty of other examples of attempted overthrow of the government where the putschists just got locked up for a little while, in conditions that allowed them a little time for writing and creative expression, and it all worked out OK.

Hang on for just a second, let me check my notes.

Uh … never mind.

10 Likes

And so are they all, all honorable men.

2 Likes