Jan. 6 Prisoners Recorded A Podcast From Jail With A Camera Someone ‘Accidentally’ Gave Them

A dramatic introduction to the broadcasts suggests the prisoners are “innocent patriots” who have been “falsely accused” and “persecuted.” With images and dramatic narration, the intro compares them to the civil rights leaders Huey P. Newton, Martin Luther King, and Nelson Mandela.

“If there is anyone who can understand this struggle, it is our Black brothers and sisters around the country,” the podcast narrator declares. “The same system that has been taking out your leaders and oppressing your people is doing the same thing to Donald Trump.”

Which one of the hosts is Denmark Vesey?

9 Likes

There will be wars and rumor of wars, and plagues, and famine, and false prophets, and virus encrusted gnus and fruit bats… but still the end shall not come… so, try to look on the bright side, eh! I read that somewhere.

7 Likes

bUt brOtheR syS, imAginE iF yOu wERE a LiBerIal?

3 Likes

The. Shirts. Will. Be. Blue. This. Time.

Let’s not pretend to not understand how this happened.

14 Likes

Given the length of time between recording and publication, I’m guessing somebody pulled them off the laptop(s) after they were returned post-sentencing.

27 Likes

You know times have changed when back in the day you were a kid criminals worked hard labor on chain gangs, but nowadays they do podcasts.

The kids have it so easy.

15 Likes

Where is the prison run like an old movie when you need it. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Equally likely: this was done in collusion with one or more corrections officers - and potentially an attorney.

All of these violations should get additional time tacked on to their sentences - and if anyone from the DC system is involved, they should lose their jobs.

25 Likes

The J6 defendants in pretrial detention are being housed at the D.C. metro jail, not federal.

13 Likes

Put the fuckers in solitary for a month, and investigate and prosecute / heavily fine anyone who enabled them. Do not tolerate this bullshit.

11 Likes

Well, it’s like this.

Anyone who thinks any of these nincompoops going to jail, and that includes all the way up to TIFBG, are going to be in any way silenced is sadly mistaken.

When the law enforcement teams include J6’ers and sympathizers, this is what we’re going to get.

The movement will survive.

8 Likes

They can be denied good conduct credit, but sentences can’t be extended without conviction on new charges.

25 Likes

I’m betting on the prison staff - guards or others that came in contact with those making the podcasts.

7 Likes

C’mon everybody! Who among us while incarcerated has not done a podcast or several just to relieve boredom. Jail is boring!

12 Likes

So basically the prison rules all “those people” have to follow are just something something white guys January 6th patriots and Jesus. How about we add a fucking year to the end of their fucking sentences? What the fuck people, really?

4 Likes

“Corrections officers” are one skipped child support payment or traffic ticket away from being inmates themselves.

5 Likes

Ah, I missed that detail. Would be surprising if DC metro jail officers were complicit with the insurrectionists. I’m guessing overcrowding and/or under resourcing probably played a part in letting these clowns get away with this.

But good luck for them getting early release for good behavior.

12 Likes

I really abhor that the link to Comments does not open in a new blank tab (as it used to do). I can hold the CTRL key down and click on link to get a new tab, but it’s not same. I go back and forth between comments and news and want them both showing but keep forgetting that extra key (nuisance).

3 Likes

If they felt they had to title their site “WeAreGoodMen.com” rather than “ThreeIdiotsInPrison.com”, then they decided it was vital to start the misinformation campaign as early as possible.

12 Likes

I do not know why, but everything’s working for me. A new tab opens when I link to the comments. The only change I notice is that a poster’s avatar scrolls down with the message as I’m reading.

(I don’t have the left-hand column open, but it’s handy to have it available.)

Macbook/Firefox

1 Like